Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want 100 acres agriculture land in karnataka

Register

Click Here!

dhesi

we want to buy 100 acres agriculture land in karnataka. This can be dry/ barren land. it can be 100 to 200 km from bangalore city. price Rs.25,000/- per acres.

Last edited by a moderator:

we want to buy 100 acres agriculture land in karnataka. This can be dry/ barren land. it can be 100 to 200 km from bangalore city. price Rs.25,000/- per acres.
I am civilengineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.
1. We have 10 acres dry agriculture land near GUBBI, TUMKUR distt.clear documents. Good water source,( HEMAVATHI CHANNEL, water not yet released) additionally 1 bore well. Red soil. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Cost 6.0 lac/ acre. Very good approach (road tar road) divides the land into two parts.

2. We have 62 acres of agriculture land dry and red soil at a distance of 15 km from madhugiri (115 km from Bangalore) cost is 2.10 lacs/acre.very good approach road.

3. 80 acres of estate, near BELUR cross, near YEDIYUR HASAN road, well managed mixed plants of different age, good water facility (bore wells), and cost 6.50 lac/acre.

4.250 acres of dry land red soil,plane land suitable for all types of cultivation.located near madhugiri.good road access.1.90 lac/acre.

5 .45+55+100(3 parts adjacent)acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress(dry crops, rain fed),146 km from Bangalore, and 26 km to SIRA(NH),11 km to the NH.price 2.0 lac/acre. The land has a commercial value in the near future as it is nearer to the NH. Good road access.

6.100 (3 parts adjacent) acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress (partly dry crops, coconut 40 nos), 152 km from Bangalore, and 37 km to SIRA (NH), 22 km to the NH. Price 2.00 lac/acre.country road access.

7.20 acres of wet land with hemavathi channel water source, good road access. Near nittur (gubbi taluk) cost 6.0 lac/acre.

We search lands for customers based on their preferences (location, type, cost etc.) also.

For any clarification/details please feel free to call me at any time, any day b/w 9.00 am-9.00 pm.

Contact details

amara1953

I have 500 acres of agriculture land in Tiruenvelli dist near Nangunari Tidel Park, with easy approach to 4 track NH7 high way. with ample underground water resources. The quoted price is 2,25,000 /acre. Clear title and ready for possession.contact me