Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted 3 acre

Register

Click Here!

curtain

wanted 3acres of agriculture land,near to road approach in and around hosur,tamilnadu for immetiet purchase

venkatesh_52

wanted 3acres of agriculture land,near to road approach in and around hosur,tamilnadu for immetiet purchase
Hellow sir,

we have land around hosur 25 km from hosur and 15 km from bangalore to chennai high way , very good soil for floriculture and agricluture good water source, please contact me-

Last edited by a moderator:

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land Please find out attachment copy of my own land Map and other Documents .I have 4 acres own land per acres 30 lacks or sq.feet 150 to 180/ - (Rates are negotiable). Land location Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).That road is karur to dindigul karur to palani .
10 km from National Highway 7.
30 km from Karur city,45 km from Dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in