Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need farm land for lease

Register

Click Here!

josekunnuran

Good day gentlemen,
We are searching for farm land in Kerala, TN or karnataka for our new livestock farm . The land will be leased for 20 years . We have a best option for you . We will give 15 % of the profit/ year for the leaser after one year . During the first year development of the farm will be done . The farm needs to be in a place , rich with water and grass .
Interested persons please contact
Thank you ,
Best Regards,

Jose .

Last edited by a moderator:

siddesh

25 acres farm land with good water is available lease/sale

pl contact on

Good day gentlemen,
We are searching for farm land in Kerala, TN or karnataka for our new livestock farm . The land will be leased for 20 years . We have a best option for you . We will give 15 % of the profit/ year for the leaser after one year . During the first year development of the farm will be done . The farm needs to be in a place , rich with water and grass .
Interested persons please contact
Thank you ,
Best Regards,

Jose .

6021rvnk

what is the lease amount?

I have 8.45 Acres land to be given on lease for 20 years. what is the lease amount for 8.45 Acres = Ravishankar

darwin

I have 8.45 Acres land to be given on lease for 20 years. what is the lease amount for 8.45 Acres = Ravishankar
Hi,

I'm looking for a farm land in Kerala/Karnataka/TamilNadu. I would like to take 5-10 acres for long term lease.

Please let me know if you are interested.

(Please provide more details like, type of land/soil, water/electricity avaialbility, road access, location etc.)

Thanks.