Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land for Sale near Dahanu in Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

percy_kam

If you are interested in buying agricultural lands in and around Dahanu, Maharashtra (India) please write to us at with your name, contact details and your requirements

It would be better if you email us your requirement, with details &/or your budget, so that we cater to your specific requirement.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

lawrence dsouza

land in Dhanu

Dear Sir,
I am interested in one to two acres of land. I am a non-agriculturist.
I wish build a small holiday home there.
Let me know price & details of land, if it is affordable.

Thank you,
Lawrence.

neelkant

If you are interested in buying agricultural lands in and around Dahanu, Maharashtra (India) please message Your Name with a relevant subject line

It would be better if you email us your requirement, with details &/or your budget, so that we cater to your specific requirement.

Thank you.

I am interested in twenty acres of land. let me know price & details of land, if it is affordable.

pritam_2011

Dear Sir,

I am interested in Agricultural land in and around Dhanu. My requirement is 5 to 8 acres with water availability. Please let me have the details.

Regards,
Pritam

percy_kam

hi

i need land for animal husbandary (goats) aroung 1 acre
budget 2 lakh

In and around Dahanu, no land will be available for sale at the rate of Rs. 2 lac per acre. Even a barren plot now will cost around 5 to 8 lacs/acre if its agricultural land situated away from main roads.

percy_kam

Dear Sir,

Thank you,
Lawrence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

Please write to me using my mail id, from my name, from Facebook. Can't post contact info here.

arvindanch

Agri Land from Charoti to Dahnu

Dear Mr.Percy_cam,

I m interested in Agri Land from Charoti to Dahnu at very cheap rate. It doen't matter how for is from Highway.

Can u suggest something ?

pritam_2011

farm land in Dhanu

Dear Percy,

I am interested in 3 to 5 acres of agricultural land in Dhanu. I have two requirements, availability of water and farm connected by road.

Please let me know the cost to enable me to proceed.

With best Regards,
Pritam Singh

If you are interested in buying agricultural lands in and around Dahanu, Maharashtra (India) please write to us at with your name, contact details and your requirements

Thank you.

koladia

We want to have beautiful land in terms of scenic beauty. i.e. the surrounding view should be excellent like Mountains, Dam, Pond, Sea, etc.
Can you please show us such land?

Thanks & Regards,

rsrs_in

Dear Sir,

Thank you,
Lawrence.
Agriculture land of 2.65 acres (106 guntas, 1,15,434 sq ft) available for sale, details provided below. Land located in Tala taluka in Raigad distructi Manahrashtra

I am expecting 13.50 lacs, which works out to 5.10 lac/acre.

- Land would be around 150 kms from Mumbai (western) and at around 10 kms from the Mumbai -Goa highway (NH17)
- Located in village Mahure, Zilla Tala, Raigad
- Beautiful land with natural contoures
- Land has around 150-200 feet of opening on the tar road providing ample acess directly into the plot. Tar road would be around 20-30 feet wide
- Water is available as there are few bore wells already dug in the near by plots
- The top of the land is around 35-50 feet above ground level, thereby giving a great view from top if house were to be built
- Also there is around 2000 sq ft land on the opposite side of the road, providing enough space to build an outhouse/shed if required
- Villages Bharpe & Mahure are very close by with inhabitation
- NH17 highway expansion has started

crimzee

Land inquiry

Looking for 1-10 acres of land. Budget 1lac per acre
Please contact

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

radmed4u

Thank you.
Dear Mr.Percy,

We would be interested to purchase around 3 to 5 acers in Dhanu. It does not matter if the land is in the interiors as long as it is very fertile and has water and electricity supply. Our budget is around 15 Lacs. Please get in touch with us or else let us know your email address for more details.

Regards,
Abdeali

suru2002

Agriculture land near dahnu , palghar

Dear Sir,

I am interested in Agricultural land in and around Dhanu. My requirement is 5 to 8 acres with water availability. Please let me have the details.

Thanks
Suresh
suru2002@rediffmail.com

Thank you.

atmanpadale

Dear Sir, I am interested to buy land in the Dahanu, Palghar Jawahar, Montana area. Don't mind land in the interior and on mountain tops provided access to plot by any kuccha or pukka Road. Please contact me on atman.padale@gmail.com