AgricultureInformation.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 acres agriculture land at Gauribidanur at 2.75 lak per acre

Default 5 acres agriculture land at Gauribidanur at 2.75 lak per acre

Hi,

For sharing contact information a private message can be sent by clicking on the Name above the post-e.g- "Send a private message to Radhukurudi" will be one of the options available. Please ensure that your inbox is free in this website, max 2 messages can be stored so please delete them after you have read it. The above land is still available for those intrested.

Default Purchase of land

Yes I am interested can you locate the exact area. Let me contact
    M Munireddy.
    Last edited by moderator A; May 21st, 2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Hi

Please send more details, we would be interested to have a visit, please call
    Last edited by moderator A; May 21st, 2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Premium Member

Dear Sir,

Pleaseprovide your contact number, else call me,

regards,
    Venkat

VANASIRI Agro forestry consultancy Pvt Ltd
    venky.legend@gmail.com

hello,
    i am from madhugiri, i am interested in the land near gouribidanur do mail me the details to my email id ' '
    regards,
    Last edited by moderator A; May 26th, 2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Sent you a Private message, please reply with your email id or send your contact number.

I tried sending you private message but you inbox is full. I need contact number.

Quote Originally Posted by raghukurudi View Post
    Hi,

We have 5 acre agriculture land at Gauribidanur, 85 kms from Bangalore with good Red Gravel soil, water at a average depth of 500 ft. This property is general property and free from encumbrances.

Can be used for growing Banana, Grapes, Chiku, Corn, Groundnut, Flowers, Arecanut, Guava, Mango.

Serious and Genuine buyers who already have any Khata (for Farm land) can contact
    Hi Raghu,

I am Seriously interested in your land. Are the papers clear & is the land title clear? Nine double two six double seven eight triple zero. Can you please mention the exact location of your land? farmland dot devgad at g mail. I am coming to Bangalore in next week.

I would like to meet you personally.

contact me
    Krishna
    Last edited by moderator A; June 16th, 2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Interested

Hi Raghu, I am very much interested in buying your land and may probably visit the land this weekend, please send me location and other details of the land. My contact details are:
    Last edited by moderator A; June 27th, 2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default interested in agri land in Gouribidnur

hi,

Happened to see your post today.Infact, we had visited chikballapur and gauribidnur several times to buy agri land for Natural farming, but we never got any good place matching our budget.
    Kindly let me know if you have land still to be sold, we are very keen on buying it at your place.Kindly reply at
    Last edited by moderator A; June 28th, 2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast