Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Good farm lands available near bangalore 55km to 135 kmaway from city.

Register

Click Here!

eswartekumani

lands are very nerar to bangalore,from airport is very near lans located nin kolar dist,anatapur dist ,chittor dist,vellore dist.lands are with good tittle,good road acess.ideal for farm houses,any type of cultivation, uitake soil test later decide.price starts from 1.5lac per acre to 13 lac per acre.for more info contact us my phone no is in my profile name. with best regards from ESWAR

eswartekumani

5,10,20,50 ,100,160,300,500 acres land available in chittor dist@madanapalle at 1.3

Lands are with good tittle,fertile,quyick acess to road,good water belt,pleasant cliamate,very near to bangalore 125 km away.interested buyers may contact us.my contact no available in my profile name. With best regards eswar.

eswartekumani

40 acres land available near nh-18 1/2km away,in chittoor dist near to bangalore.

Land is genuine, free from encumberances .Land consists of 2 bores, 10 acres mango garden.good road acess. With clear documents, fertile soil, good water belt, superb& pleasant cliamate, for land exact locatiön, land details, on request. Land price 3 lacs per acre, negotiable. Buy land after conducting soil, ground water level tests.Genuine buyers may contact us,my contact no is in my profile name. We charge 2000 as visit charge refundable after agreement+2% as commission. with best regards from Eswar

Last edited by a moderator:

eswartekumani

50 acres land available near nh-205 10km away,in chittoor dist near to bangalore.

Land is genuine, free from encumberances .Land is flat, fertile. good road acess with village tar road up to the site. With clear documents, fertile soil, good water belt, superb& pleasant cliamate, for land exact locatiön, land details, ( near to madanapalle 30 km away on tirupati road near chintaparthy.),on request. Land price 1.9 lacs per acre, negotiable. Buy land after conducting soil, ground water level tests.Genuine buyers may contact us,my contact no is in my profile name. We charge 2000 as visit charge refundable after agreement+2% as commission. with best regards from Eswar

eswartekumani

40 acres land available on bangalore-kadapa road 3km away,from NH near madanapalle

Land is genuine, free from encumberances .Land is flat, fertile. good road acess with village tar road up to the site. With clear documents, fertile soil, good water belt, superb& pleasant cliamate, for land exact locatiön, land details, ( near to madanapalle 30 km away 3 km from guramakonda),on request. Land price 2 lacs per acre, wth 2 bores& good water facility. Spot registration after legal verification price negotiable. Buy land after conducting soil, ground water level tests.Genuine buyers may contact us,my contact no is in my profile name. We charge 2000 as visit charge refundable after agreement+2% as commission. with best regards from Eswar

chetanbr

Dear Mr. Eswar,

I have seen in many of your posts wherein you are mentioning Rs. 2,000/- as visit charges which is refundable after agreement + 2% as commission. I am sorry but please do not take this hard, 2% Commission is the normal charges which will be paid by the parties whoever buys the property from your side. But, parties will be not be interested in paying Rs. 2,000/- as visit charge since the parties have to first like the property, its location and other variable factors, if the client does not like the property why he will he pay the visit charges wherein you are mentioning as visit charge refundable only after agreement. The parties who want to buy the properties do not come for a picnic spending on fuel etc., and also they do not want to waste your valuable time and their time. This is my thought please do not take it hard.

Regards,
Chetan B R

naveen tekumani

In reality

Many people i sawn they came& taken all xerox copies of documents& they also say i liked this land& rate. After we incurring lot of legal expenses, they make their cell switch off or not answering our call. We sawn many people like that asking photos, soil test report, ground water level& legal documents before visit, finally after sending they tell silly reasons to avoid the land. Thats y this fee to ensure genuity.nearly i get hundreds of mails, calls, every body asking all requirements. We allow party to owner directly to negotiate, no mark up, no bluffing, thats y we have our own clients,& now iam glad to say after charging visit charges, iam getting 100% genuine buyer.

eswartekumani

See the difference between others and us in doing bussiness.

1.We allow buyers and sellers to negotiate 2.we give xerox copies of documemts on visit 3.we dont do exxagerting prices,fraud,hiking land rate.4.we are asking visit charges only to meet their, document expenses,fuel expenses,food expenses & wages to local persons showing bondaries, consulting to revenue officer charges.5. We also :models of farm lands,dairy,emu on visit.