Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land required

Register

Click Here!

manjus

Dear Sir,

land required below 8laks/acre near varthur/gunjur/dhomasandra/nekundi domasandra please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

pinaki chanda

Manjus,
Though your message has clear indication of the places of your choice. Still, I take this opportunity (most humbly), to proposed very good quality agricultural land from the North-Eastern part of India.

I hope that, it is already known to you, that the Eastern & Northeastern zone in India has the highest out-put of vegetations in comparison to other part of the country. Moreover, this part of the country is also very rich in organic farming.

It shall not be out of place to mention that, we are also engaged in similar business sector, to be precise, we are into growing of agricultural products having medicinal value, like Ginger, Chilly, Turmeric, Aloe-Vera ..etc. and we are overwhelmed by the volume of produces. Also, we are open for any Join venture/ associations at the same time assuring you of our professional and transparent business policies.

If any point of importance, do you find in our proposal, please feel free to extend any further discussion. We appreaciate new proposals and business ideas too.

Regards.
Pinaki
[pinaki_123@yahoo.co.uk]
+91 9864472169. +91 9957807959.

Dear Sir,

land required below 8laks/acre near varthur/gunjur/dhomasandra/nekundi domasandra please contact me