Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted land

Register

Click Here!

avinash_bochare

wanted 100 acer of row land 50.000 to 60.000 rs/acer .land wanted in maharastra and M.P .I have plant 100 acer of pamogranates ,water fasility avilabal with in 10 km of area
please replay Or Contact nine eight two two four two one zero four four

Thanks

Last edited:

pkawale

Hello sir,

The price quoted is too low to acquire land in Konkan, But yes i have lands available ranging from 2 lakh to 3 lakh per Acre
If interested you may contact me

Regards,
Pratik Kawale

Last edited by a moderator:

wagle66

Farm Land

wanted 100 acer of row land 50.000 to 60.000 rs/acer .land wanted in maharastra and M.P .
please replay
I can you agri land at this price. Pls call me nine eight six nine one eight five four eight one

Regards,
Uday Wagle

arrao

wanted 100 acer of row land 50.000 to 60.000 rs/acer .land wanted in maharastra and M.P .
please replay
Dear Mr. Bhatia,

Good morning and seasons greetings to you.

You may please go through our following web link to see the available lands at various places and prices:[/COLOR]

GSRK Group of Companies

If you need further more details, you may please contact us.

Have a nice time and good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO – Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies
Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd.
RealtorIndian
+91 9246 242 777

abhirutu

please replay
Avinash
We have certain lands fetching 1.5 lakh price. But lower the price would mean lower quality soil. It depends on what type of crop you are looking at. write to me

ganapati

Agriland at Dapoli,Kokan,Maharashtra

please replay
Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3,00,000/acre is available adjacent to my following property (contour map available on Email on request):-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).