Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for farm/agri land less than 10 acre

Register

Click Here!

surakuttan

Hi
I am looking for a farm to switch my profession to Agri to sustain 4 members family with school close by.

K V Suresh

Last edited by a moderator:

renilkjose

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5 lakhs per acre. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also. Everything is perfect including the documents. Brokers are kindly be excused. Contact person : Renil K Jose

saby

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5 lakhs per acre. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also. Everything is perfect including the documents. Brokers are kindly be excused. Contact person : Renil K Jose
Sir: would you consider selling/leasing one acre of land for building a bungalow and grow medicinal plants? Thanks. Please call me

maneesheqs

Dear Sir,

We have agri lnad,plantation land, plantation with farm house, cardamom plantation with banglaw, I can give the captioned items and also your requierments in different locatoins in idukki, at kerala. if you are intrested pls contact me,

Thank you