Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

30+ Acres of farmland for Lease in Madanapalli,Chittoor(Dt),Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

mmr166

I have 30+ acres of farmland near Mananapalli, Chittoor(dt),AP. The land is just 10 km from Madanapalli towards Nimmana palli. Madanapalli is just 2 hr drive from Bangalore.The land is in two parts(15acres+15 acres). Both the plots are very near by in a walking distance.

I am looking to lease the land. If someone is of looking for a Sheep farm, Cow farm or any other farming activity,then it is right place. Both the lands are well connected with roads and we have 3 bore wells in totoal for this land. Again the land is very fertile. We are using the land for cultivation till now.

I am also open for Join vernture agri projects s and Also can can invest money in to the projects along with my land.

If you looking to lease entire 30 acres or just one part(15Acres), please let me know. I can provide more details, if you need. You can send me a mail . He is my brother and he can give all the details or show you the land.

Thanks
Murali

Last edited by a moderator:

venkat25

i need land for diary Farm

hi sir,

i am intersted you land please send me you contact no.

regards

venkat
bangalore

mmr166

Hi - you can call my brother vema reddy and get the details . He is in Madanapalli . Or you can send ur mobile no, I will talk to you. I am in USA right now.

Murali

arclokesh

hy,
i would like to take ur land for lease 30 acres , wat about the lease coast & maximum lease period .
s.lokesh

arclokesh

lease

hy,
i would like to take ur land for lease 30 acres , wat about the lease coast & maximum lease period .
s.lokesh

farmware

Mr. Murali.
Please keep in touch for expert advise either to lease, or for JV as I myself interested to venture. I am in to agri export business and want to diversify provided it is easier and economical to visit your farm farm from Bangalore.
You may call me directly on my Mobile-98440 39890 or mail details at the earliest to 'mpsfarmware@yahoo.com'
BEST WISHES
PARTHA SARATHY.M