Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land for sale in Madhya Pradesh (100/500/1000 Acres)

Register

Click Here!

hiteshwar

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh

maheshb

Estates for sales in Kerala and TN are you interested

dear Hiteswar,
seen your posting in this site, we have Estates for sale in Tamilnadu and kerala , if you are interested pls let us know ,feel free to contact me .mahesh
Tirupur.

Note: we can Negotiate and buy for Good price.

Last edited by a moderator:

rkmawana

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh
sir, I want to purchase a fertile land around 50Acre suitable for wheat, paddy & sugarcan

vikalp11

land detail

Hiteshwar singh

please send detail of this land like area village water label and soil type

azizk20

Hiteshwar singh
Dear Sir,

I'm interested in farm land investment in Madhya Pradesh. Plz let me know the current availability and price of cultivable land with irrigation, electricity and road.

aniltilanthe

Hi,
I'm interested in Farming lands in Bhopal / Betul Region in M.P.
For Organic Farming and growing food for poor section of our society.
I would be interested in a cheaper property in a good location which can help the poor in city to support their food needs as by opening a membership-paid food outlet for them with own- land grown vegetables-food.
Regards,
Anil

rahul shivhare

52 acre gud & fertile agericulture land just near 2 narmada river 4 sale
gud & develope farm
with 2 tubewells, 1 D.P., or much more contact
rahul

prithvi27

Hi Hiteshwar

Do you own land in bangalore, i have some good investors who can put in money in bangalore, i regularly operate in bangalore hence would look for your positive support in the same

Pls reply asap

airwarrior963

Hiteshwar singh
I m looking for 100 or 200 acre cheap agriculture land near to some canal fed area with connectivity with road and electricity in Chatterpur or Ajaygarh distts of MP. kindly contact with details at airwarrior963@gmail.com or 09871662134.

danuyash

Required 250 to 300 acre agriculture land Near By Bhopal Budget 2.5 to 3 cr.

Hi Hiteshwar I looking for Ready for agriculture land Near By Bhopal if you have land in this area
1 hour Drive from Bhopal

Contact - +919210431399
yash Danu

agroengineering

Farmland

Hiteshwar singh
We are looking for 100 acres of farmland to develop from scratch. Red soil is preferable.
It should be about 50 km from Bhopal with road network and water facilities.
Please let me know the availability and cost per acre.

Please contact me to dvraju9@gmail.com

Regards,
Raju Datla