Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres of agricultural land for lease in chamarajanagar, gundlupet road.

Register

Click Here!

tshekar_r

10 acres of agricultural land in chamarajanagar, gundlupet road, 400 nos of 10 yrs old coconut trees ( Yield 4000 - 5000 coconuts every quarter), 750 nos of 2yrs old mango trees, vacant land, one borewell with good water table, labour shed, drip irrigation for entire land is available for lease / contract farming. Interested may contact on - shekar

Last edited by a moderator:

akhil74

looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale

Dear Sir
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil

naveenp78

looking for Agricultural land

Dear Sir
I am looking for Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct details of the property & the terms with Price/year for lease and for selling cost/acre.Please mail the complete details
Regards,
Naveen.P

tshekar_r

Dear Mr. naveen.
10 acres of agricultural land located in Chamarajanagar, gundlupet road (10kms from chamarajanagar town) udigala village. land is facing gundlupet highway. The expected price for lease is 1.20 lak per year (Nego) with initial peroid is 3yrs and the price for sale is 9.0 lak per acre. any option is welcome. if u r interested pls cal me on 9845108360.

400 nos of 10 yrs old coconut trees ( Yield 4000 - 5000 coconuts every quarter), 750 nos of 2yrs old mango trees, vacant land, one borewell with good water table, labour shed, drip irrigation for entire land.

Dear Sir
I am looking for Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct details of the property & the terms with Price/year for lease and for selling cost/acre.Please mail the complete details to naveenp78@gmail.com
Regards,
Naveen.P

spkbiotech

hi

Dear brother ,I am in tamilnadu erode district,SPKBIOTECH we are provide your requiremente kindly contact