Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15acars of farm land in pavagada area 180KM from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

getthirumal

Hello,

I have about 15acars of farm land in pavagada area 180KM from Bangalore, Detao;s are govem below

 I invested Total about 25 – 30 Lakhs on the land development and plantation..

 Farm is completely solar electricity fenced -- It means no animal can get through not only in day time in the night time too.

 12 acars are planted with mango ( banginaplalli and bennies) , orange, chikoo, guava, of total about 1200 plants. These plants are planted about 2.5 years ago. Some of them started giving fruits already. But we need to wait for 3 more years if we are looking for commercial returns.

 About 7 months ago we planted 2000 more plants of Kamala orange type and leman in the distance between mango, chikoo and orange.

 About 2.5 acars are ready for paddy cultivation. We already grown paddy crop in last 2 years time.

 All the farm is surrounded with coconut plants, silver oak and some teak plants in order to resist wind when the plants started to give fruits.

 Two bore wells, drip irrigation for all plants, electricity for borewells are provided.

 A Farm house also constructed with single room, kitchen and toilet.

 A generator also bought in case of electricity shortage ( in summer season only). and weed cutter mission also bought.

 Tractor instruments (Not tractor itself) like plough, cultivator, and land leveler also available.

 All the farm land leveling, border shaping and plantation itself went through lot of thought process in consideration with scientists.
 Farm is couple of yards away from main road, any 4 wheeler can go to farm.

Earnings expectations

The one who buys this and maintain this with proper care should be able to earn atleast 1000/- per plant in every alternate year in 3 years time from now. I.e. for 3200 plants. If we consider only 3000 also, 3000 plants multiply by Rs.1000 = 3000000/- (Thirty lakh rupees) this 1000/- rupees I had taken average rate and current fruits rates basis. As you know the fruits rates trend, I am sure it will definitely going to increase in coming years time.

Asking for 80 Lakhs.

mrasiddique

From MRAS

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the detailed information of the land. I will appreciate if could elaborate more on the tagged price (offer).

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Cordially,
MRAS

getthirumal

Price details

Hello MRAS,

The price which i was mentioned is a derived price. i Had spent about 30 Lakhs on different things about 3/4 years ago. Since then farm rate also increased. I feel unless i sell my farm for 80 laksh, it is not worth . Because if i can wait for 3/4 more years i can get 30Lakhs at least per year. moderate income will be 50lakhs on this organic farm.

--> Most of the investment injected almost 3 years ago when we are in the process of starting the farm. for instance Land moving(Leveling), clearing the stones as that is hilly area. We used JCB/proclainer in lot of different places like for digging the 3X3X3 hole for each plant, Earth moving, supply of good soil from lake side, multiple tractors to support this activity when the proclainer hired...etc.

I will give you a quick calculation here to figure out how much i might have spent on each plant.

1) 3X3X3 Hole for each plant = 50/-
2) Natural fertilizer/ Soil = 50/-
3) Labour on each plant = 20/- (includes unloading from truck, Distribution to multiple places, Comical treatment, stick support for plant, Applied multiple layers of differnt soil, Fertilizer, neem cake,,,etc)
4) Neem Cake --> 10/-
5) Stick for each plant 7/-
6 ) Plant cost on average 50/-

Total cost for about 3000+ plants is 5,60,000/- Other than border plantations etc.

Lots of efforts, time, emotions went in while developing this project... getting the work done with government bodies also big pain for electricity poles, site verification...etc.

Please Note that i did not speak about Lot of other things here like drip irrigation, Farm house construction, Solar Electric fencing, borewells, maintanace expenses. There are so many things i can explain you,, because if i keep typing like this it will become a small book :)

Thanks,
Thirumal

sree1357

give me the clear details...where it's located in pavagada....update the price...give me u r contact no...i m interested

hithirumal

give me the clear details...where it's located in pavagada....update the price...give me u r contact no...i m interested
Thanks for your reply.

Foresaid land is located at place which is 10 kms. further from pavagada. my contact no. 8861457885..Rest of the details we can discuss on phone