Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

2500 sqm green house project for sale in kodai/tn

Register

Click Here!

captmdilip

kindly follow this link

Picasa Web Albums - dilip m - kodaikanal gu...

https://picasaweb.google.com/captmdilip/EustomaPics#

i have added the latest replanted pictures also.

YouTube - 07032011004.mp4

YouTube - newly planted eustoma plants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvuAW8xF_c

and also the reason for selling is that my full family is migrating abroad soon and closing everything here in india. for the rates pl call me we can discuss.

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm itself is a bustand)

2. extent; about 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.

3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses and i am in the process of making one more tire for another 1000 sqm of poly house.

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presently got sweet corn, carrots, beetroot, knool kol, kothamalli, beans, tomatoes etc which i sell in kodai.

8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year and there is no farmer downstream so we need not share water with anyone.

9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.50 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 15.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.
i even sell the bird of paradise leaves.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai. and the average price is around 4.25 per flower on an annual basis and also the money is recieved in time and properly.

13. 10 ft dia well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 25 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).
15. presently sending about 5 boxes per week to mumbai. ( box contains 700 carnations approx)

i have enclosed some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot.
regards
google maps: 10.281917, 77.364635 - Google Maps

if you are really interested then we can discuss rates,

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)