Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wet land 5 acre

Register

Click Here!

vishnu priya

Dear members ,
I have a agriculture land around 5 acres for urgent financial requirement, my situation Pushed to sell the land any interested parties can contact me

site situated 100 kms from chennai ,from arcot 22 kms which as 2 well 1 free service ,but for your kind notice that agriculture land not cultivated for the past two years,,own land ,...brokers excused

thank you ,

krishnann

Interested

We are in a plan to start a Dairy farm and looking for land. Kindly quote and write about the suitability to my personnel email id

Regards

Krishnan

Last edited by a moderator:

mbala71

Hi, Iam interested. Please let me know the price of land per acre and details of the nature of land, water etc to me my personal email id

reachtocrk

I am interested..

Dear members ,
I have a agriculture land around 5 acres for urgent financial requirement, my situation Pushed to sell the land any interested parties can contact me

site situated 100 kms from chennai ,from arcot 22 kms which as 2 well 1 free service ,but for your kind notice that agriculture land not cultivated for the past two years,,own land ,...brokers excused

thank you ,
Hi,

I am interested to buy this land. please let me know more details lke exact location from arcot and the final price. please contact

Regards, C. Raj kumar

dineshcs

Hi, Am interested. Please let me know the price of land per acre and details of the nature of land, water etc to me my personal email

balaagro

Hi iam planning of buying 5 acres of land for agriculture, if you are interested to sell your property to me, i will be more thankfull, balaagro at yahoo dot com. kindly contact me .

thank you

sivaaginfo

I'm interested

Hi, I am interested. can you please contact me with the price quote and when can I checkout your place?

Thanks,
Sivakumar

seenivasannr

im looking for around 10 acres contact seenivasannr@gmail.com

Dear members ,

thank you ,

im looking for around 10 acres contact

noonek

If it is still available... Plz contact with details ( price , area and exact location details)

sss_sami82

Dear members ,

thank you ,
Can you price the land you are planning to sell