Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land near Trichy

Register

Click Here!

rahulsrini

Four acres of agricultural land near sengipatti approximately two kilometers from thuvaakudi off Trichy - Tanjore Four lane Road. Free current open Well and bore well and an 800 sq feet Asbestos sheet stone wall shed. with 10 year old 20 coconut trees. Land suitable for paddy cultivation or any other crop. Last onion, turmeric, paddy and corn cultivated. Approach to the land only through field pathway. Anyone interested give pm. Not suitable for plot layout residential purpose and purely for agri purpose. Land developers please dont approach. Rate 4 lakhs per acre.

karthik1508

Enquiry

Hello,

I'm looking for lands in around trichy for agri experimentation...Require more information; request you to share your contact information to discuss further.

Thanks.

Rgds,
Karthik

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hello,

I'm looking for lands in around trichy for agri experimentation...Require more information; request you to share your contact information to discuss further.

Thanks.

Rgds,
Karthik
90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

pedikkatt

Re: Land at Trichy

I am interested in this land and would like to discuss with you to see the land as well as for price to finalise soon. Please give me your contact details or you may call 9789285860. I am residing at Kattur, Trichy and familiar with this area Sengipetti. Please reply me by email or call.
Regards
Basheer

Last edited by a moderator: