Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Wanted information on Cheap Agricultural Land Near Mumbai/Navi Mumbai

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default Wanted information on Cheap Agricultural Land Near Mumbai/Navi Mumbai

    Hello. I am looking to buy cheap land in the radius of 100-120 kms from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I am not from Maharashtra so I am trying to understand which will be the ideal place for farming with not so high prices. I am planning to use the land for mixed crop and I am looking for a big chuck of minimum 100 Acres.

    I have tried to study Davli, Raigad, Karzat but haven't got the complete information. Your advice on this will be valuable to me.

    Thank You

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24

    Default Reply to your ad

    I have recently received an investment offer in Agricultural land. Pls provide your mail id, to enable me to forward the complete details.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Would be glad to hear back from you. please contact
    Last edited by moderator A; February 23rd, 2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default want to know more about it

    Quote Originally Posted by viji_bi View Post
    I have recently received an investment offer in Agricultural land. Pls provide your mail id, to enable me to forward the complete details.
    resp sir , i want to know more about the land you r talking abut

    thank you
    Last edited by moderator A; February 24th, 2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by mokshe View Post
    Hello. I am looking to buy cheap land in the radius of 100-120 kms from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I am not from Maharashtra so I am trying to understand which will be the ideal place for farming with not so high prices. I am planning to use the land for mixed crop and I am looking for a big chuck of minimum 100 Acres.

    I have tried to study Davli, Raigad, Karzat but haven't got the complete information. Your advice on this will be valuable to me.

    Thank You
    Hi, Mokshe,

    I can give you land as under :

    Konkan Indapur-Mangaon : Rs. 2.50 to Rs. 3.50 lacs per acre, This land is good for plantation, part of the land will be good for farming, Red soil : 110-140 kms from Mumbai.

    Konkan : Mangaon - Mahad - Poladpur : Rs. 1.00 to 2.00 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Red soil. 160 -180 kms from Mumbai

    Konkan : Mandangad : Rs. 75000 to Rs. 1.25 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Dark Red soil. 160 kms from Mumbai

    Murbad : Rs. 4-12 lacs per acre depending upon the distance from Murbad Bus stand. This land is very good for commercial farming of vegetables or fruits etc. Black Soil

    Karjat : Rs. 10-25 lacs per acre, depending upon distance from Karjat Station.
    This land is good for plantation, commercial farming, fruits etc. Black as well as reddish soil.

    Hope you understood the situation. My details are available on Quikr Classifieds: Post Free Classifieds Ads, Search Free Classified Ads online | Free Classified Advertisement on Quikr Classifieds. Kindly call me on nine eight six nine one eight five four eight one for further details.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Uday Wagle
    Last edited by moderator A; February 25th, 2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mokshe View Post
    Hello. I am looking to buy cheap land in the radius of 100-120 kms from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I am not from Maharashtra so I am trying to understand which will be the ideal place for farming with not so high prices. I am planning to use the land for mixed crop and I am looking for a big chuck of minimum 100 Acres.

    I have tried to study Davli, Raigad, Karzat but haven't got the complete information. Your advice on this will be valuable to me.

    Thank You
    90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

    PROPERTY AT DEHEN (NEAR DAVLI)
    1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17 5141 N, 73 9 15 E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
    2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
    3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
    4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
    5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
    6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
    7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Interested

    I am interested in this land and would like to buy five acres. Can you please share your contact information?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Dear Freind,
    We are providing Farming Training, Education, Farm Product Marketing in India & Abroad, Banking Finance & Availed Subsidies, Green House & Shade House, Weekly Agro Magzine, Farm Project Handling Agryculture,Horticulture,Aquarium,Birds & Animal etc. , Farm Product Processing unit like Dairy,Juice,Pulp,Spices,Pickles,wines etc.

    We r not broker, we r Agro consultant shall arrange land, loan , Porject Execution & Administration, Subsidies, Marketing and many more you shall contact on following link;


    Thanks & Regards
    Agry Guru
    Last edited by moderator A; March 21st, 2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi Uday,

    I am interested to buy the land and, I know this post is too old, but can you confirm, if you still hold the land and you want to sell it as specified above.

    Regards,
    Rakesh

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Reg; Agriculture land reqiured 20 acres

    Dear Sir,

    I required about 20 acres agriculture land with good soil & water @ 80000/- per acres.
    if interested please contact.

    Suresh Raiyani

    9987003315
    suru2002@rediffmail.com


    Quote Originally Posted by ganapati View Post
    90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

    PROPERTY AT DEHEN (NEAR DAVLI)
    1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17 5141 N, 73 9 15 E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
    2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
    3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
    4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
    5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
    6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
    7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •