Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Wanted information on Cheap Agricultural Land Near Mumbai/Navi Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

mokshe

Hello. I am looking to buy cheap land in the radius of 100-120 kms from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I am not from Maharashtra so I am trying to understand which will be the ideal place for farming with not so high prices. I am planning to use the land for mixed crop and I am looking for a big chuck of minimum 100 Acres.

I have tried to study Davli, Raigad, Karzat but haven't got the complete information. Your advice on this will be valuable to me.

Thank You

viji_bi

Reply to your ad

I have recently received an investment offer in Agricultural land. Pls provide your mail id, to enable me to forward the complete details.

rohenrd

want to know more about it

I have recently received an investment offer in Agricultural land. Pls provide your mail id, to enable me to forward the complete details.
resp sir , i want to know more about the land you r talking abut

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

wagle66

Hello. I am looking to buy cheap land in the radius of 100-120 kms from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I am not from Maharashtra so I am trying to understand which will be the ideal place for farming with not so high prices. I am planning to use the land for mixed crop and I am looking for a big chuck of minimum 100 Acres.

I have tried to study Davli, Raigad, Karzat but haven't got the complete information. Your advice on this will be valuable to me.

Thank You
Hi, Mokshe,

I can give you land as under :

Konkan Indapur-Mangaon : Rs. 2.50 to Rs. 3.50 lacs per acre, This land is good for plantation, part of the land will be good for farming, Red soil : 110-140 kms from Mumbai.

Konkan : Mangaon - Mahad - Poladpur : Rs. 1.00 to 2.00 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Red soil. 160 -180 kms from Mumbai

Konkan : Mandangad : Rs. 75000 to Rs. 1.25 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Dark Red soil. 160 kms from Mumbai

Murbad : Rs. 4-12 lacs per acre depending upon the distance from Murbad Bus stand. This land is very good for commercial farming of vegetables or fruits etc. Black Soil

Karjat : Rs. 10-25 lacs per acre, depending upon distance from Karjat Station.
This land is good for plantation, commercial farming, fruits etc. Black as well as reddish soil.

Hope you understood the situation. My details are available on Quikr Classifieds: Post Free Classifieds Ads, Search Free Classified Ads online | Free Classified Advertisement on Quikr Classifieds. Kindly call me on nine eight six nine one eight five four eight one for further details.

Thanks & Regards,
Uday Wagle

ganapati

Thank You
90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN (NEAR DAVLI)
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

meetuadv

Interested

I am interested in this land and would like to buy five acres. Can you please share your contact information?

agryguru

Dear Freind,
We are providing Farming Training, Education, Farm Product Marketing in India & Abroad, Banking Finance & Availed Subsidies, Green House & Shade House, Weekly Agro Magzine, Farm Project Handling Agryculture,Horticulture,Aquarium,Birds & Animal etc. , Farm Product Processing unit like Dairy,Juice,Pulp,Spices,Pickles,wines etc.

We r not broker, we r Agro consultant shall arrange land, loan , Porject Execution & Administration, Subsidies, Marketing and many more you shall contact on following link;

Thanks & Regards
Agry Guru

rakesh456n

Hi Uday,

I am interested to buy the land and, I know this post is too old, but can you confirm, if you still hold the land and you want to sell it as specified above.

Regards,
Rakesh

suru2002

Reg; Agriculture land reqiured 20 acres

Dear Sir,

I required about 20 acres agriculture land with good soil & water @ 80000/- per acres.
if interested please contact.

Suresh Raiyani

suru2002@rediffmail.com

90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN (NEAR DAVLI)
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

vsssspune

hello Mokshe, in response to your query herewith i am sending you this reply. As such you do not belong to Mumbai and still wish to purchase a 100 acre chunk, i would advice you to verify all documents, 7/12 extracts till present and then go to buy a land.
criteria for selection of an agriculture land depends mostly on what type of crop you are planning to do. well before going ahead, i would like to tell you something about our firm. We are an agriculture based registered society in Pune city, whose primary goal is to make agriculture activities and promotion of it in like minded people. we are into different types of crops which gives returns in short, medium and long term basis. we just do not sell land but at the same time we start the land owner to earn money out of it. If you are looking something like this and want to be very secure about your land as far as you are taking a big chunk of land, a registered society is the only way to make you secure. Please feel free to contact us on our email id - vsssspune@gmail.com or mobile no - 9426166677.View attachment 7956

ganeshjagdale

please contact me uday ......i required agri land.....ganesh-9967010534

please contact me uday ......i required agri land.....ganesh-9967010534
Hi, Mokshe,

Konkan Indapur-Mangaon : Rs. 2.50 to Rs. 3.50 lacs per acre, This land is good for plantation, part of the land will be good for farming, Red soil : 110-140 kms from Mumbai.

Konkan : Mangaon - Mahad - Poladpur : Rs. 1.00 to 2.00 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Red soil. 160 -180 kms from Mumbai

Konkan : Mandangad : Rs. 75000 to Rs. 1.25 lacs per acre. This land is good for Plantation, partly good for farming, Dark Red soil. 160 kms from Mumbai

Murbad : Rs. 4-12 lacs per acre depending upon the distance from Murbad Bus stand. This land is very good for commercial farming of vegetables or fruits etc. Black Soil

This land is good for plantation, commercial farming, fruits etc. Black as well as reddish soil.

Hope you understood the situation. My details are available on Quikr Classifieds: Post Free Classifieds Ads, Search Free Classified Ads online | Free Classified Advertisement on Quikr Classifieds. Kindly call me on nine eight six nine one eight five four eight one for further details.

Thanks & Regards,
Uday Wagle

ripesh vyas

Land at Mangoan

Hi, Mokshe,

Thanks & Regards,
Uday Wagle
Dear Mr. Wagle ,

I am looking for land at Mangoan if still have some land to offer pl. send me the price.

Ripesh Vyas 9820045307

namsdesai

i have rights in agri land on valsad dharampur highway wirth 10 crores 150 km from mumbai
excellent for investment

my number is 9898316939

please respond if interested
namrata desai