Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture farm land sale

Register

Click Here!

razia

Agriculture farm land sale off Bangalore Mysore high-way near mandya

Spread over 100 acres and laid out as 4 acres* plot each. Apart from natural greenery we provide each unit with either Agricultural/horticultural/perennial crops as per your choice, copious water and drip irrigation to all saplings, well laid roads that access and interconnect the units with ease and power facility comes as standard features.

naveensrikantha

Requesting information on Price/acre

Dear sir,

Please give me the exact location and the price per acre and other details.

Regards,
Naveen.M.N

vinardax

Spread over 100 acres and laid out as 4 acres* plot each. Apart from natural greenery we provide each unit with either Agricultural/horticultural/perennial crops as per your choice, copious water and drip irrigation to all saplings, well laid roads that access and interconnect the units with ease and power facility comes as standard features.
kindly send us the price VINARDAX - Home

Last edited by a moderator:

vin_1975

Dear Razia

Please send complete details to my email:

rpnain

pl inform price per acre and correct loction. thks.

basheertk

Dear Ms. Rasiya
SEND REPLY ABT THE PRICE/ACRE

syndicate

I am from Bangalore, can you pl give me the complete details, can I come and have a look of this property if so when can I visit.
Please contact..
Thanks

razia

Located 4 Kms off Bangalore Mysore High-Way about 100 kms from Bangalore in Mandya District Pls look in for Victory Greens Mandya in google maps for location

Apart from natural greenery we provide each unit with either Agricultural/horticultural/perennial crops as per your choice, copious water and drip irrigation to all saplings, well laid roads that access and interconnect the units with ease and power facility comes as standard features

Every Agriculutre plot is 53mx53m and every plot shall have road on two sides
and the priced at Rs 10 lakhs per plot and the plot shall be DC converted to avoid rule 79A and B.

sbadugu

Located 4 Kms off Bangalore Mysore High-Way about 100 kms from Bangalore in Mandya District Pls look in for Victory Greens Mandya in google maps for location

Apart from natural greenery we provide each unit with either Agricultural/horticultural/perennial crops as per your choice, copious water and drip irrigation to all saplings, well laid roads that access and interconnect the units with ease and power facility comes as standard features

Every Agriculutre plot is 53mx53m and every plot shall have road on two sides
and the priced at Rs 10 lakhs per plot and the plot shall be DC converted to avoid rule 79A and B.
Hi.. I am interested in the land. Please mail the contact details