Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale at dahanu- cleat title genune deals

Register

Click Here!

sanjaylopez

Are you looking for Agri land in Dahanu and you want to deal and work with trusted, educated and genuine person then your search ends here……………

Dahanu is located 65 km north of Virar on the Western Railway line of Mumbai Suburban Railway. It can be reached from National Highway NH-4, 20 km off from Charoti Naka. It is 22 km North of Boisar on the Western Railway line.Dahanu is well known for its famous delicious chikoos, capsicum and coconuts.. It also has a beautiful beach which extends towards Gholvad.

A long-pending demand for local train services to be extended to Dahanu will soon be met. According to sources, the work on the tracks between Virar and Dahanu is nearing completion and these tracks will be operational later this year. This will boost real estate and industrial developmental the area. In Area like Boisar and Palghar, already huge projects are on. The area has huge potential for real estate and high returns.

We have more than a dozen proposals for land from 4 acres to more than 50 acres.
All are tile clear and verified land proposals. ( Pl note that being a tribal area, many land belongs to adivas or it in in their possession and you may be in trouble if you don’t know the exact details.

Plots available – more than a dozen from 4 acres and above to 50 acres.

Indicative Rates – 16 lacs per acre and above

Inspection of the plots – all weekdays. You will have to come to Dahanu Station and from there; we will show you plots of your interest.

We will help to complete the deal with proper documentation, meeting with owners and completion of the transfer formalities.

Service charges – we will charge minimum 5% as service fees. If you are not satisfied with our service, we will completely waive off our service charges.

Pl contact if your are serious buyers.( Only Genuine Buyers only. I have given all the required details here. So no time pass please ) Do let us know your requirement / budget and details. We will revert back within 24 Hrs time.

suhasmane

agro farmhouse plot @ Dahanu 1 acre,road touch.

Are you looking for Agri land in Dahanu and you want to deal and work with trusted, educated and genuine person then your search ends here……………

Dahanu is located 65 km north of Virar on the Western Railway line of Mumbai Suburban Railway. It can be reached from National Highway NH-4, 20 km off from Charoti Naka. It is 22 km North of Boisar on the Western Railway line.Dahanu is well known for its famous delicious chikoos, capsicum and coconuts.. It also has a beautiful beach which extends towards Gholvad.

A long-pending demand for local train services to be extended to Dahanu will soon be met. According to sources, the work on the tracks between Virar and Dahanu is nearing completion and these tracks will be operational later this year. This will boost real estate and industrial developmental the area. In Area like Boisar and Palghar, already huge projects are on. The area has huge potential for real estate and high returns.

We have more than a dozen proposals for land from 4 acres to more than 50 acres.
All are tile clear and verified land proposals. ( Pl note that being a tribal area, many land belongs to adivas or it in in their possession and you may be in trouble if you don’t know the exact details.

Inspection of the plots – all weekdays. You will have to come to Dahanu Station and from there; we will show you plots of your interest.

We will help to complete the deal with proper documentation, meeting with owners and completion of the transfer formalities.

Service charges – we will charge minimum 5% as service fees. If you are not satisfied with our service, we will completely waive off our service charges.

Pl contact if your are serious buyers.( Only Genuine Buyers only. I have given all the required details here. So no time pass please ) Do let us know your requirement / budget and details. We will revert back within 24 Hrs time.
Need 1 to 2 acre Agro farm plot @ Dahanu Gholvad etc..

mitesh

Hi sir i want to buy agriculture land 1 to 2 acar please call me or email me
mitesh bhadesia 9619194125

smartchap

2 Acre land

Need 1 to 2 acre Agro farm plot @ Dahanu Gholvad etc..

Can you send me any land avbl in and around Dahanu please

smartchap

Hi

can you please send me your contact number and e-mail id so that i can communicate directly with you.

I am looking for agricultural land

smartchap

Require agricultural land around palghar and dahanu

Hi

can you please send me your contact number and e-mail id so that i can communicate directly with you.

I am looking for agricultural land