Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm for Sale in Coonoor - Ideal for wine making

Register

Click Here!

georgeaps

It is a road side property, 4 kms from Wellington Defence Services Staff College, bang on the left side of the road, leading to Kotagiri.

This an ideal place to build a nice log house on a raised platform, over looking the pond.

The 1000sq ft cottage on the road side is too old and needs to be done up for the stay of a manager/housekeeper.

There are 2 streams and fish pond-30 ft deep, which never dries and the Coonoor Municipality Tankers come here for water, when the Raliah dam runs dry.

Ideal soil ( peat) for flori-culture. 50% subsidy available for flori-culture.
Extent is 1.08 acres of which 8 cents is the pond, with 3-4 kg Golden carp and leather carp.

Crop on fields were strawberry, rhubarb, culinary herbs, persimom, fig, peach, apple, pear etc, Now it is run down but can be picked up.

There is a solar fence around the property and papers are clear.

The bird of paradise and just about anything grows king size.

Please look up Google for Beulah farm/ Eapen Jacob and you will see why this is a collectors item and the water hole of Coonoor.

The Hindu : Metro Plus Chennai / Travel : In the garden of Eapen
There’s no cure like travel
Rang: The Colours of Life.: June 2007

To reach there, take the road from Wellington war memorial to Kotagiri, go past Bandhumi and less than a Km away you will see a big Red board Beulah Farm.

The farm is on the left side of the road and the only property with electric fence.

Pls call me on the timing and I will ask the old man staying there to expect you.

The pictures of the farm are in the photo album section that you can visit by clicking on my user name and "view public profile" and photos album.

Please call me for further deatils.

Payment by cheque, RTGS or through bank preferred.

Kumaaran
+91 94425 38380
a.kumaaran@gmail.com

Last edited:

georgeaps

Organic Farm for Sale in Coonoor with a history of wine making

Hi Mr. Raju,

Thanks for your enquiry.

1.6 Cr. is the asking price. Open to negotiation.

Warm regards
Kumaaran