Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale in mysore

Register

Click Here!

nav_45300330

hello,

agriculture land for sale at mysore, behind chamundi hills ,

10 acres ,behind chamundi hills, fenced, open well ( 356 days of water) , 10 hp motor, labour shed,cattle shed, 35 trees of coconut, right now paddy is grown.

its 9kms from ksrtc bus stand , 4kms from the ooty - mysore highway & r m c yard, 1km from the upcoming bannur-ooty ring road,1km from the up coming lathadari nagar south layout ( muda ) , 6kms from the mysore airport.1/2km from the nearest village called as sarkari uthanahalli.

for further deatils

u can contact me
regards
naveen

Last edited by a moderator:

domefarms

Dear Sir,
Please send me more details of the land and your expectation with your contact number

yashwant1977

I would like to know the final price of the total property

Hi,

Can u plz let me know the final price of the total land and your contact details or you can contact me

thanks
yashwant

hello,

agriculture land for sale at mysore, behind chamundi hills ,

10 acres ,behind chamundi hills, fenced, open well ( 356 days of water) , 10 hp motor, labour shed,cattle shed, 35 trees of coconut, right now paddy is grown.

its 9kms from ksrtc bus stand , 4kms from the ooty - mysore highway & r m c yard, 1km from the upcoming bannur-ooty ring road,1km from the up coming lathadari nagar south layout ( muda ) , 6kms from the mysore airport.1/2km from the nearest village called as sarkari uthanahalli.

for further deatils

u can contact me
regards
naveen