Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We buy Agriculture land All over India

Register

Click Here!

navin9703427708

2000 acres agriculture land available @Rs.55000/Acre near Bidar, Karnataka

We buy agriculture land for large scale farming and industrial projects. if you have land for above purpose send complete detail. Only genuine seller should response. we have our own team for due dilligency in most of the states in India.
Sir,

2000 acres agriculture land available @Rs.55000/Acre near Bidar, Karnataka. plz cal bak for further details.

Naveen K

acclaim

A corporate holds 5,000 acres of land (Homogenous) 50 kms from Madurai. Price band Rs.60,000 to 70,000/Acre. We are interested in disposing this land and the buyer can be offered JV for Energy Plantations on buy-back arrangements to set up power plants.
If interested please mail to: acclaim.technologies@gmail.com or call: 044 65155544 - Div

navin9703427708

Huge agriculture land

we have huge agriculture land about 2000 acres near Bidar @55000/acre. plz cal bak for further details
regards,
Naveen

dhaya6

Dear sir,
we have 30 acres of farm land Near madurantakam (Kancheepuram Dist, Tamilnadu) Just 80km from chennai.
very low price. contact me.

sidhi

for land in rajasthan

We buy agriculture land for large scale farming and industrial projects. if you have land for above purpose send complete detail. Only genuine seller should response. we have our own team for due dilligency in most of the states in India.
pls contact we can provide big area .

vidyasameer

Agri land in Tumkur

Selling ~ 27 acres of fertile agri land in tumkur, about 80 km from bangalore. Farm intended for organic farming and diary, clean papers and title. please send cotnact details over email

captmdilip

running floriculture unit for sale in kodaikanal/tamilnadu

hi
further to your enquiry on agriculture information here are some more details.
i am looking out to give away the farm since myself and family are likely to migrate abroad shortly.

i am enclosing here with some farm pictures.
kindly follow this link
picasaweb.google.co.in/captmdilip/KodaikanalGundupattiFarmPics

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm is a bustand)

2. extent; 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.
3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presetnly got sweet corn, carrots, beetroot, knool kol, kothamalli, etc which i sell in kodai.
8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year
9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.00 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 10.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai.
13. 10 ft dia well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 25 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).
15. if the production is more than 10 boxes i put the boxes by train from kodaikanal road to mumbai. if the no of boxes is less then i put them in sharma travels at kodaikanal. it gets transhiped at bangalore and goes to mumbai. all logistics is set and the flowers do reach mumbai in fresh condition.
16. 1500 sqm has been recently replanted. 500 sqm with eustoma and 1000 sqm with carnations
regards

i have some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot.
my asking price is please contact on

essa4us

location an dtitle

We have 80 acre available plain land, water and electricity sources available near (2km) this land residential area. Acre 45000rs , if you need more area is possible to arrange Interested parties may contact me.but sale will be soon. My user I'd is my g mail I'd ( previously this area no any demand now a days people ,making site land near 1km from this land. )

Muthukumar
dear muthukumar

please detail the said land location and title

god bless
abbas