Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red Soil Fertile Agri Land

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Available 15 acres Red Soil flat land, with one boundry of the land facing tar road. There are two wells, with one having a 5 HP free power connection, also a Govt water canal is passing thru the land, which would give water for 5 months in a year, also there is one three room concrete structure used as Worker's quarters or can also be used for Storeage . The land is exactly 4.5 kms from Harur town - Harur Taluk, which is one of the Taluk Headquarters of Dharmapuri Dist. The land will be about 151 kms from Bangalore, and about 64 kms from Salem. From Harur town there are bus service at regular intervals to a nearby village, from the village bus stop, the land is just 1/2 km along tar road. The asking price is 4.5 lakhs an acre if taken completely. The owner is willing to split the land and give 6 acres with the free power connection, but without the three room Workers quarters with power, for the 6 acres the owner wants 5.5 lakhs an acre.

Contact me , My service fee is 2 % of the total purchase value, payable once you enter into an agreement of purchase, with the seller.

Regards

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

kamarnani

I'm an NRI living in Dubai and plan to visit India. I'm interested in having a look at your land, but are there any rules that don't allow NRIs to own agricultural land?