Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What is the best area in India to buy land for agriculture purpose?

Register

Click Here!

kamarnani

I'm interested in purchasing around 5 to 10 acres of land and use it for agricultural purposes. I'm looking for an area in India where the climate is the most suitable and the ground the most fertile for agriculture. Any thoughts would be appreaciated.

azhar2345

South india is the best you can purchase in andhra.kerala,tamilnadu and karnataka. But the best area is where you are living means native place.

pradeeprokade

best area in India to buy land for agriculture purpose?

Every crop needs different type of soil and climetic conditions, the best soil and climet for one type of crop may not be suitable for other. First you be sure about which crops you are thinking, and search for a suitable land.

Regards
pradeep rokade

What is the best area in India to buy land for agriculture purpose?
I'm interested in purchasing around 5 to 10 acres of land and use it for agricultural purposes. I'm looking for an area in India where the climate is the most suitable and the ground the most fertile for agriculture. Any thoughts would be appreaciated.

sangitashiva

Agri land for sale

Hello Sir,

If you wish to buy land in SouthIndia, then you can have a look at our land.

The land is situated in soolankuruchi, which is 10 kms from the kallakuruchi main road. ( 10 kms from A K T matriculation school ). Kallakuruchi is near Salem. 6 acres of Red Soil land with well and 3 bore connections. The well is of 70 ft depth with submersible motor. The land is surrounded by 15 coconut trees. Land good is good for all type of agriculture especially sugarcane, paddy, maize, etc. Near by a sugar mill is also located.

The land rate as of now is Rs.15 lacs/acre. But we are ready to finalize it for Rs.9Lac/acre.

My husband is the owner of that land. If you want to see the photos of the land, then i can send it to your mail id.

We wish to sell it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regard
Sangitashiva

Last edited by a moderator:

shabhava

10 acres agri land with farm house for sale

Hi,
10 acres including 2500 arecanut trees, 225 coconut trees, 1500 cocoa plants, plantains, pepper, cashew etc . 2 borewells with pump, ample water resources, 3 acres barren hilly land suitable for rubber cultivation, big old farm house with vehicle parking, cowshed , gobar gas plant etc, road approach to the land, 3 kms away from the city at PUTTUR, KARNATAKA. Price: 1 crore. GOOD INCOME LAND. If interested PM me with your email id.

anus

reg land

We have few acres in marakkanam.It is red soil and very good for agriculture.It is before pondicherry and 9kms from ecr on marakkanam to dindivanam road.If you tell your budget,we can give you best land.

chettiar

hello

I am looking 5-7 acre land around 75 km Bangalore (maximum 1.30 hour running from Bangalore center)
price range 3-4 lakh per acre
should be fertile with water / electricity availability
road access (tar road preferred)

please contact if any

Govindan chettiar / Mohammed

allianzs2015@gmail.com

sunnythomas

We have 350 acre of fertile river touch agriculture land suitable for Rubber plantation in Ratnagiri district of maharastra state. The price is 2 lakh per acre. Clear tittle land without any legal issues. Minimum order 15 acre. If interested please contact us sunny- 00968 99899627 or mail us sunnymthomas13@gmail.com

firo0f2a

I am FIROZ BHARATHI from Wayanad in KERALA. One of the tourist place in INDIA.
I can do all agricultural related work for you. Including land purchasing and cultivation.
Land cost starting here from 7 lakh per acre and above. Labour wages 350. If you interested please call me on 09747800252