Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Registration in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

kamarnani

I have purchased plots of land in Tamil Nadu through a developer called VHF Selve almost 10 years ago. I have the sales deed for all the plots but I want to acquire the title deed becasue I'm a little suspicious of the developer's activities. It has come to my knowledge that the developer has not stuck to any of its commitments of developing the infrastructure in and around the land. Additionally I have heard that fraud developers can issue multiple sales deed for a single plot.

Therefore I want to register the plots and obtain the title deeds to ensure that they're on my name.

Anyway advice on how to go about doing this. I'm currently residing in Dubai, and would be willing to visit India once to conclude all the registrations. Also the plots are on different people's name who are all in my direct family. How do I get a power of attourney so that I can register the plots on their behalf.

Appreciate any advice.

Vhf selve

Pl check these links

VHF Selve Complaints - No response

VHF Selve Farm Houses, Chennai: VHF Selve Farm Houses, Chennai

VHF SELVE FARM DEVELOPMENT Complaints - no payment of yield income deprieved from project nor returing the money invested in the sechme

Last edited by a moderator:

kasthuri

Hi,
whenever you wish to buy a property,check for the genuinity of that property.If found ok check for EC 30 yrs maximum and it may cost a little bit but tension free deal.The movement you materialise everything,once saledeed is done don't think that the process is over.Unless you make name tranfer of Patta/Chitta,EB your document is incomplete.
GPA may be given only to genuine person.
Anything other than this feel free to ask/E-mail to 09449698106/ maizehari@yahoo.co.in
Don't throw your hardearned money to 'loffers' & 'cheats'

All the best

chittij

lf.

With reference to your querry if you can send me the details of the land like--
district taluk/village and survey number of the plot/plots.,Document number pertaing to the owner/s place of registration.
please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: