Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Land in Kolli hills

Register

Click Here!

nesamanig

Hi All,

I need 5 acre land in kollihills. Please let me know the Details.
I will pay you the reasonable brokarage.

Thanks,
Nesa
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

antony_pratap

Hey,

Do a search for Kolli hills, there was a person called suresh if i'm right who used posted the availablity of land there, and price raning 1-1.5 lacs per acre.

All the best

Thanks,
Antony

nesamanig

Hi All,

There are two types of lands available in kollihills. One is normal "Patta" land which is considered the normal ownership of the land. one more type is "D-card patta", means it is temporary patta given by the govt for tribes who are indigenous caste in kollihills. Later govt has the rights to take back that land. nobody can question on this.

The price of the land is considerably low in case of "D-Card patta" lands. Always go for normal patta one.

Please post reply if somebody having details about this. We will have healthy discussion over this issue. so that many can understand and make use of it.

Thanks,
Nesa

geobasics

Hi All,

I need 5 acre land in kollihills. Please let me know the Details.
I will pay you the reasonable brokarage.

Thanks,
Nesa
Please contact.........
i am also looking for 2 to 10acre land in kollimalai, not business purpuse, only agri form land to be delvelop

pls call anybody have a idia

Last edited by a moderator:

tenila

Hi Everyone,
This is a caution to people who want to purchase lands in Kolli hills.
Recently many land records were tampered and names have been changed to the people who are not the original owners.Revenue records itself tampered and many owners filed cases and running pillar to post to get back their own lands.
I suggest get the last 30yrs EC, check the documents and get a confirmation from the old owners,as many owners doesn't know that their lands are not in their names and is for sale.

tenila

Caution while purchase land in kolli hills

Hi Everyone,
This is a caution to people who want to purchase lands in Kolli hills.
Recently many land records were tampered and names have been changed to the people who are not the original owners.Revenue records itself tampered and many owners filed cases and running pillar to post to get back their own lands.
I suggest get the last 30yrs EC, check the documents and get a confirmation from the old owners,as many owners doesn't know that their lands are not in their names and is for sale.

LAND FOR SALE IN SALEM CITY AT NAMAKKAL -KATTUPUTHUR= 11 ACRES AGRI LAND.IT IS LOCATED 60 KMS FROM SALEM CITY & 60 KMS FROM TRICHY CITY.SUITABLE FOR AGRI PURPOSES,FARM HOUSE,EDUCTAION INSTITUTIONS,INDUSTRIES,ETC. 2 WELLS WITH GOOD WATER FACILITY,GOOD ATMOSPHERE ,LIFE TIME WATER FACILITY IS AVAILABLE LOCATED NEAR TO CAUVERY RIVER. INTERESTED PARTIES CONTACT US : sailamindustrials@gmail.com mobile : 7305722447