Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cheap Organic 1000 acre of Land Sale in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

samywinsar

MAYURI AGRICULTURE LAND PROMOTERS & CONSULTANCY.

Hi, Dear

Good day! This is Samy.LA from Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters & Consultancy, Trichy, Tamilnadu, We are one of the best Agriculture land Promoter and Consultancy and Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Exporting company in Tamilnadu, India, Regarding Agriculture land, We have perfect sale deed land with excellent fertile virgin red & black & Mixed Soil land,

LAND DETAILS:

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs 50,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We also having Land in Thene, Karur, Dindugal, Madurai District, We have minimum 25 acre to 200 acre of land, It’s virgin red soil and black soil & Mixed soil, The water table is 100 feet down, Perfect sale deed, The land price starts Rs 85,000 and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We have Kaveri River belt Land in Trichy, Tanjore District, We have minimum 5 acre to 100 acre of land
, It’s red soil & Black soil, It’s Kaveri River belt, Water table 50 feet down, Water available round the year, It’s perfect sale deed land, The Land price starts Rs 3 Lakes to 25 Lakes per acre, Depends upon the location of Land.

We are very happy to sale and promote perfect sale deed land to you, We will give you genuine deal with perfect documentation and Stress free business for your future investment. We are one of the Professional Agriculture land and Organics farming promoters, For more information please call me or e-mail me,

Once you are interested to purchase land on the above price then please call me or e-mail me for your Appointment to look land one week before, Once your appointment is confirmed then we will bring you to different location based on your price budget and interest, We will charge our company Consultancy Service Fee of Rs 5000/ per Visit. Once you purchased Land from us then we will be returned 30% of your Consultation fees to you, and also during our visit you have to take care expenses.we will show you many different land locations till you satisfied.

We are one of the best agriculture land promoters for Local clients and NRI clients in any part of the World, We will do step by step process to get success in your planned agriculture business in a big way.

Our Valuable service given below:

1) We are Winsar Agros Developers is Registered company in Tamilnadu, India

2) Professional Agriculture Land Promoters.

3) Professional Horticulture Agriculture Business Project Consultancy.

4) NABARD & NHCB, Bank Loan, Govt Subsidy Arrangements after land purchase,

5) Farm house management and Cultivations and Harvest,

6) Organic & Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Supplier and Exporter,

7) Professional Organic farming setup and Management,

8) Sourcing Virgin land for starting Organic farming Cultivation,

9) Procedure and Arrangement of Control Union Certification to export Europe & USA country.

10) Supplying International Standard Organic & Bio fertilizer in bulk quantity to farm House, Contract farming, Private Cultivators in All over India.

11) Preparing and Planning for your investment in Agriculture industry to get Excellent revenue starting from 3rd year onwards.

So we are looking for only Genuine and serious local and NRI client, who are interested to purchase land, Using our Professional Consultancy service, Bank Loan arrangements, and all other your requirements all in one place on immediate base.

Mr.Samy, Cell: 09943322935
e-mail:
samywinsar@gmail.com

Regards,
Samy.LA, CEO
Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters,
Trichy – 621 216.
Cell: 09943322935
www.rosungroups.com
e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com

ddhanya

I am looking for 5 to 10 acres of land @ Rs. 50,000 per acre anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Please let me know if you have anything.

skraja

MAYURI AGRICULTURE LAND PROMOTERS & CONSULTANCY.

Hi, Dear

Good day! This is Samy.LA from Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters & Consultancy, Trichy, Tamilnadu, We are one of the best Agriculture land Promoter and Consultancy and Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Exporting company in Tamilnadu, India, Regarding Agriculture land, We have perfect sale deed land with excellent fertile virgin red & black & Mixed Soil land,

LAND DETAILS:

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs 50,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We also having Land in Thene, Karur, Dindugal, Madurai District, We have minimum 25 acre to 200 acre of land, It’s virgin red soil and black soil & Mixed soil, The water table is 100 feet down, Perfect sale deed, The land price starts Rs 85,000 and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We have Kaveri River belt Land in Trichy, Tanjore District, We have minimum 5 acre to 100 acre of land
, It’s red soil & Black soil, It’s Kaveri River belt, Water table 50 feet down, Water available round the year, It’s perfect sale deed land, The Land price starts Rs 3 Lakes to 25 Lakes per acre, Depends upon the location of Land.

We are very happy to sale and promote perfect sale deed land to you, We will give you genuine deal with perfect documentation and Stress free business for your future investment. We are one of the Professional Agriculture land and Organics farming promoters, For more information please call me or e-mail me,

Once you are interested to purchase land on the above price then please call me or e-mail me for your Appointment to look land one week before, Once your appointment is confirmed then we will bring you to different location based on your price budget and interest, We will charge our company Consultancy Service Fee of Rs 5000/ per Visit. Once you purchased Land from us then we will be returned 30% of your Consultation fees to you, and also during our visit you have to take care expenses.we will show you many different land locations till you satisfied.

We are one of the best agriculture land promoters for Local clients and NRI clients in any part of the World, We will do step by step process to get success in your planned agriculture business in a big way.

Our Valuable service given below:

1) We are Winsar Agros Developers is Registered company in Tamilnadu, India

2) Professional Agriculture Land Promoters.

3) Professional Horticulture Agriculture Business Project Consultancy.

4) NABARD & NHCB, Bank Loan, Govt Subsidy Arrangements after land purchase,

5) Farm house management and Cultivations and Harvest,

6) Organic & Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Supplier and Exporter,

7) Professional Organic farming setup and Management,

8) Sourcing Virgin land for starting Organic farming Cultivation,

9) Procedure and Arrangement of Control Union Certification to export Europe & USA country.

10) Supplying International Standard Organic & Bio fertilizer in bulk quantity to farm House, Contract farming, Private Cultivators in All over India.

11) Preparing and Planning for your investment in Agriculture industry to get Excellent revenue starting from 3rd year onwards.

So we are looking for only Genuine and serious local and NRI client, who are interested to purchase land, Using our Professional Consultancy service, Bank Loan arrangements, and all other your requirements all in one place on immediate base.

Mr.Samy, Cell: 09943322935
e-mail:
samywinsar@gmail.com

Regards,
Samy.LA, CEO
Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters,
Trichy – 621 216.
Cell: 09943322935
www.rosungroups.com
e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com
hai this is raja erode . i want 500 acra

rajukailash

We need Agri LAND and also consultancy

Sir, We require land about 200 acres with water resources for farming. Black, Red soil are preferred. Approach road should be there. Area we prefer in and around Madurai district. Low budget only. If the area is good then we can have another 100 acres also.

Further we need a consultant from top to bottom for cotton cultivation for our buyer in abroad. Can you help us in this regard,

Please drop a line in reply to email id
Regards

Kailash

Last edited by a moderator:

raoavrama

Redsoil land around MADHURAI

Dear sir,

iam intersted to purchase 5,to 10 acres of Red soil land around
MADHURAI.My budget is Rs 50000/ per acre
With regards
A.V.RAMARAU
Please contact.......

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

hai this is raja erode . i want 500 acra
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

dumssam

Dear Sir,

Intrested to know more about this project. Tried reaching to your no. but someone picks the call.

Please let me know how to contact you further.

Regards
Sampath