Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Non Farmer Buying Agricultural Land in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

sara123

Friends - Very Good morning...

My brother is working for a IT company in Bangalore interested in buying Agricultural Land 85 Kms from Bangalore and his Salary is above 5 Lakhs PA . My father & Grandfather are not from Agricultural back ground. He has identified the land & planned to go legally, our lawyers says we need to take Legal permission from Government DC office for purchasing of agricultural land to ensure future problems are evaded. I have read in newspaper a year back that even non –farmers can buy agricultural land it was booster for Increasing Real-estate sector. I need your suggestions if similar instances happened &share your best practice.

essa4us

Dear sara

DEAR SARAJI,

I AM AGRICUTLURIST AND I CAN HELP YOU TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH.

I WILL LEND YOU MY CERTIFICATE OF FARMER. PLEASE DONT WORRY MY RENT WILL BE VERY VERY NOMINAL. I AGAIN SAY I APPRICIATE ANY ONE WHO GROW TREES.

PLEASE P.M AND ALSO CHECK MY BLOGS AND THREADS

THANKS
AND KEEP SMILING

Mr ABBAS

sudhiranjan1959

Organic farming group

Dear Sara,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us...
Remember team work makes things easier.
regards

Last edited by a moderator:

indonippon64

Please contact

Your idea is very fantastic .I am ready to join this group.please send me the detail about your group.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

jnkrishna

Hello Sudhir, I am interested in your concept of waste land development for agriculture. Could you add me to your group to get more information.

regards
Jayan

eagle2188

I am also interested in it. I have some know how of making a goat farm successful.Please send me the details of the land and how I can join.

regards
Eagle2188

makanakago

Highly risky

Dear Saraji,

First of all non farmer cannot buy agro land in Karnataka. Another thing is that there are scores of fraud cases in and around Bangalore wrt to land so be careful before investing in any land. If you ask me go somewhere else and invest. Protecting your land will be another issue. I know many people who are running pillar to post trying to get back the land they invested in. There is a well organised mafia including govt., police and goondas operating in this business who will make your life miserable.

Maks

razia

hi

Hi
this is Farooq Ahmed and i am a property cinsultant u better be careful you should be a agriculturist to buy agri land in karnataka and ur income should not cross rupees two lakhs apart from agri income and if u are elgible for the same pls buy agri land in karnataka or if u are still intrested u pls convet to non agri purpose and buy land
if further clarifaication pls call me
Good Day

sumits

Please share your contact details. I am interested in getting your services.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Singla
+91-8123012000