Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land in ratnagiri & sindhudurga (Maharashtra).

Register

Click Here!

jagdishgharkar

Respected Sir,

I am working in property dealing business in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga district (Maharashtra,India).

I have following type of properties for dealing :
Type of Property Location:
maharashtra
- india Area Available Cost of Land.
1)Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga 25 to 3000 Acres Rs. 30,000 to 1 lacs.
2) Sea-touch Land. (Beach property) Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 100 to 1000 acres. Rs. 2 lacs to 10 lacs.

3) Mango & Cashew Farms. Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 10 to 50 Acres. Depends on yearly income from farm.
4) NA plots. Amboli; Mahbaleswar; Panchgani Hill stations. As per location. As per locations

If you have any requirement for such a type of properties then please contact or mail me.

I will try to give you service at my level best.

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesvd

. Require @5 acre agri land in Sindhudurg suitable for plantation & having water source. Budget @10L. Have sent you PM.
James DSouza
please contact......

faisalad

barren land with vailablty of water in Ratnagiri

hi
How are you
i am interested to have fertile land with availabilty of water in ratnagiri.
May i know what is the cheapest price and location.
How long it will take to clear the title and to purchase.
Please send us details
Faisal Mohammed
mmfisal@gmail.com

gpgupta76

Interested in agri & beach land

interested in purchasing 200 acres of fertile land with water source
and
25 acres of beach land at good location , status of land & details of contiguity

Contact with details of location .

If location suits me , we can meet in 1st week of April to see the location .

Govind Prasad gupta

ganapati

. Require @5 acre agri land in Sindhudurg suitable for plantation & having water source. Budget @10L. Have sent you PM.
James DSouza
please contact......
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

sadiq215

150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
I am interested in this land please send me private message. Thanks. sadiq215

essa4us

jagdish ji

please detail me any land (1) 30,000 and less per acre 100 - 2000 acre lot and (2)5 - 20 acre of sea facing

pls pm or hot mail me
thanks
abbas

jackorkutonline

1000 acres require

Respected Sir,

I am working in property dealing business in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga district (Maharashtra,India).

maharashtra
1)Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga 25 to 3000 Acres Rs. 30,000 to 1 lacs.
2) Sea-touch Land. (Beach property) Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 100 to 1000 acres. Rs. 2 lacs to 10 lacs.

3) Mango & Cashew Farms. Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 10 to 50 Acres. Depends on yearly income from farm.
4) NA plots. Amboli; Mahbaleswar; Panchgani Hill stations. As per location. As per locations

If you have any requirement for such a type of properties then please contact or mail me.

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

Hi Jagdish

I required around 1000 Arces plot in Sindhudurg on urgent basis say on Redi, Shiroda or Aronda.
Please reply me

Purchase of property

Hi Jagdish,
I am Akshay Khandelwal From Sangli. I am intersted in purchase of Agri Land near Pawas for Mango Plantation and beach properties in Low budget. Would like to know more about the thread mentioned by you....

You can contact me,

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

saurabhrane

Dear Mr Gharakar

Wana purchase 30 -50 ares of hard rock latratic area in deogad. the land should have approchable road and water availability. cost ranging from 30,000 to 40,000/-
Please can you help me

Regards
Saurabh Rane
sraj_rane@yahoo.co.in

srishar

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

I am interested in the agriculture Land Ratnagiri or Sindhudurga around a price range of 30,000 to 40,000. Please let me know more details like kind of soil, water levels etc.

Thanks,
Srishar.

vvv999vvv

Dear,

I offer quick deal for 100-1000 acre land.
My other land purchasing also going on in konkan area.
Pl. reply private
Thanks

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

prafulnc

Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga

Dear Jagdish
I am intrested in buying 50-100 acre os land for cultivation/plantation. looking for a price of arround 20000 to 25000 per acre. IF you have an option cntact me
WR
Praful

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

prafulnc

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
Dear Mr Gharakar

Want to purchase 50-100 acre of land for cultivation and plantation land should have approchable road and water availability. cost ranging from 20,000 to 25,000/- acre
Please can you help me.

Regards
Praful

uaks

hi jagadish,

I am interested in purchasing upto 300 acres of land in the area mentioned by you. please send me your contact details

regards,

U.A.Khan

anarkanu

Land in Panchgani, Khed, Dapholi etc

Am interested in buying land 10-15 acres in a around Konkan belt especialy dapholi, in and around khed /panchgani belt. It can be barren land with good accessiblity. Please PM me with your details to contact you on the same.

sangita

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
xc

pl send me details of land and rate , as i want to purchased land in ratnagiri or sindhudurg. pl give your contact no so when we come there we can contact you.we want to built a house and some land for palntation pl give me best rate
thanks
sangita

jalajkarandikar

Intersted

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
Hi
Me and my friend looking for land, where we cna build small farm house and do some farming, please let us know details of the land

nvasaikar

Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

please let me know detail of land...
with prize start @ 30,000/- with your phone number

please contact.........