Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land in ratnagiri & sindhudurga (Maharashtra).

Register

Click Here!

shanreya

Want 5 to 10 acres

Dear Mr. Jagdish

I would like to buy very cheap land of 5 to 10 acres for my future project in Agriculture business. I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Can you please suggest me some best locations with low price. eg:- 25k per acre.

Thanks and Regards,
Shan

sidd2003

Respected Sir,

I am working in property dealing business in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga district (Maharashtra,India).

I have following type of properties for dealing :
Type of Property Location:
maharashtra
- india Area Available Cost of Land.
1)Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga 25 to 3000 Acres Rs. 30,000 to 1 lacs.
2) Sea-touch Land. (Beach property) Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 100 to 1000 acres. Rs. 2 lacs to 10 lacs.

3) Mango & Cashew Farms. Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 10 to 50 Acres. Depends on yearly income from farm.
4) NA plots. Amboli; Mahbaleswar; Panchgani Hill stations. As per location. As per locations

If you have any requirement for such a type of properties then please contact or mail me.

I will try to give you service at my level best.

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
Dear Jagdish,

I am interested in buying some property near the Beach Side where i can construct a home sometime in the future ..Could you kindly suggest some properties which are not very expensive as i am from a middle class family and looking to make a second home

Can you share you contact no. and my name is Siddharth Shenoy and

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd2003

Land near Beach side area

Dear Jagdish,

I am interested in buying some property near the Beach Side where i can construct a home sometime in the future ..Could you kindly suggest some properties which are not very expensive as i am from a middle class family and looking to make a second home

Can you share you contact no. and my name is Siddharth Shenoy

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: