Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coconut Farm for sale in Pudukkottai District

1. #1 Coconut Farm for sale in Pudukkottai District 

A Coconut farm of 24 Acre with more than 1700 coconut trees for sale at Kattumavadi, Pudukkottai District.
    Features: Located on ECR Kattumavadi, 2 bore with free electricity and good yielding

For price and other details contact: Yuvaraj
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; October 16th, 2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi Yuvraj,
    Can u please tell me the price of the land, u can send me via mail....
    Last edited by moderator A; October 24th, 2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi Yuvraj
    you should put the price and details on the site, it would make it easier for everyone instead of emailing for information. If someone is interested and likes the price they will get in touch with you.
    Thanks
    The Eagle

I am from pattukkottai. I am interested. Pl call me.

Regards,
    subby.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 24th, 2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by jraam76 View Post
    A Coconut farm of 24 Acre with more than 1700 coconut trees for sale at Kattumavadi, Pudukkottai District.
    Features: Located on ECR Kattumavadi, 2 bore with free electricity and good yielding

For price and other details contact: Yuvaraj
    Please contact...
    Dear Mr. Yuvaraj,

Please give the full details for the above property with rate, correct location by e-mail or phone.

Please contact....

Regards,

Shahul
    Last edited by moderator A; October 24th, 2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

HI Yuvaraj,

Can you please mail me ur land price @ Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; October 24th, 2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

7. #7 Need more information 

Hi,

Can you please give a call
    or mail me..
    Please contact....

Regards,
    S.kumaran.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 24th, 2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

dear yuvaraj
    please do call we are interested...
    Please contact....
    regards
    ajith
    Last edited by moderator A; October 27th, 2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

9. #9 interested to buy agri/farm land in pudukkottai/trichy district more than 20 acres 

Hi all,

I am Mohan from Pudukkottai and interested to buy agri/farm land in pudukkottai/trichy district more than 20 acres at low cost. Please let me know if anybody interested to sell.

Regards,
    Mohan

Hi Yuvaraj,

I am interested to buy your land for agricultural purpose.
    Please send details to my mail ID: saravanansmiles20@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast