Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sale of land in perambalur dist of tamil nadu.

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

About 400 acres of agricultural land, with good ground water resource and suitable for cultivation of Sugarcane, Cotton, Sunflower, groundnut, maize (makka cholam) without any bushes, levelled and ploughed is for sale. The site is in PERAMBALUR DISTRICT of Tamil Nadu and is just 10 (Ten) Kms from the NH 45. The tar road frontage is about One Kilometre.

Price Rs.75,000 (Seventy five thousand) per acre.

Genuine buyers with an inclination for immediate registration may send a Private message to me along with their email ids and Mobile numbers and I shall furnish full particulars

kather

Is the document clear ,is this a temple property or own from forefathers? I am interested in 10 acres in the front area with price negotiation.If interested give me a ring and I will call back. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

land required

i like to purchase land near by trichy pls quote me....
regs
kishore

mariner

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know your contact details to contact you. We are interested to buy land.

Our contact details.

cva0205

Need your contact details

'm looking for agricultural land with water facility at very cheap rate in Perambalur / Cuddalore districts. Please let me know your contact details

BR

rapsin

Just send me private message we have 120 acres of land at perambalur dist, with your contact number and mail ID

ram68

Hi i am interested on the property will you please provide me the village name and i am interested on 10 acres of Land. Please contact me by Mail.

kssenthiil

Land Details

Dear Mr. Narayanan,

I am interested. Please let me know the further details about the land by mail, . I am NRI and having good potential to buy at immediate. I am belongs to near perambalur area. So, you can furnish all the related details with clear vision.

Cheers,

Senthil Kumar

Dear All,

About 400 acres of agricultural land, with good ground water resource and suitable for cultivation of Sugarcane, Cotton, Sunflower, groundnut, maize (makka cholam) without any bushes, levelled and ploughed is for sale. The site is in PERAMBALUR DISTRICT of Tamil Nadu and is just 10 (Ten) Kms from the NH 45. The tar road frontage is about One Kilometre.

Genuine buyers with an inclination for immediate registration may send a Private message to me along with their email ids and Mobile numbers and I shall furnish full particulars

kssenthiil

Land Details

Just send me private message we have 120 acres of land at perambalur dist, with your contact number and mail ID
Dear,

I am interested. Please let me know the further details about the land by mail, I am NRI and having good potential to buy at immediate. I am belongs to near perambalur area. So, you can furnish all the related details with clear vision.

Cheers,

Senthil Kumar

kssenthiil

Land Details

Dear Mr. Rapsun,

I am interested. Please let me know the further details about the land by mail, I am NRI and having good potential to buy at immediate. I am belongs to near perambalur area. So, you can furnish all the related details with clear vision.

Cheers,

Senthil Kumar

canfarm

enquiry

can you sell 10 acres of land
canfarm
email- dr.ramkumar1972@gmail.com

Dear All,

kssenthiil

Land Details

Dear All,

Dear Mr. Anand,

I am interested to buy whole land. Please mail me with the full details

Regards,

Senthil Kumar