AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Agri. land for sale in Kolli hills

Default Agri. land for sale in Kolli hills

4.64 acres of agricultural land for sale in Kolli hills, Near Namakkal. The land is one kms from Senkarai, a village called pakkulam.

Cost of the land is 2 lacs per acre.

Water source is absolute and there is a well there and it is full.

You can grow araccnut tree, Pepper, coffee, cardomum, paddy, tapioca, hill banana etc.... At present only few trees are there.

Only serious buyers send me a private massage. (sorry for that, last time I got lot of enquiries who don't know where kolli hills is and there are lot of casual enquiries)

Thumbs up Dear Manima, It's me Sathiya from Namakkal looking for your land

Dear Manima,

We have already posted an ad in this column looking for a agriculture land for our organic agricultural practices and goat farming in & around Namakkal district. We are an NGO working from Namakkal, mainly aiming to promote sustainable agriculture & better livelihood opportunities for women & marginal farmers from Namakkal & rasipuram areas.

We would be happy, if you could give me your phone number & details of the land including the village and survey number, we will get back to you on 2nd Jan 2009.

Best
    Sathiya

Quote Originally Posted by manima2001 View Post
    4.64 acres of agricultural land for sale in Kolli hills, Near Namakkal. The land is one kms from Senkarai, a village called pakkulam.

You can grow araccnut tree, Pepper, coffee, cardomum, paddy, tapioca, hill banana etc.... At present only few trees are there.

Only serious buyers send me a private massage. (sorry for that, last time I got lot of enquiries who don't know where kolli hills is and there are lot of casual enquiries)
    Last edited by Ritika; January 1st, 2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Hi

I am interested in knowing more about the type of land holding with respect to tite, and other details.

Please email your phone number I will call you otherwise you can contact me.

If everything goes well we can close the deal immediately.

Gladson
    Last edited by Ritika; January 6th, 2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Lands Near Kolli Hills, Your Prices seem to be much higher.I have offers for 30000 ( thirty thousand Peracre, in Kolli Hilss, the Govt valuvation is 27000 Rs. I can offer you this price , If interested. I

Default Thank you and I am intersted

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I am interested in your offer and i am willing buy that lands, please let me know. I am sending you a PM about my contact details.

Dear Friend,
    Can u pls tel me hw many trees r there ? cuz am looking for a land in that area. If u tel me i can visit the land this evening r tomorrow morning. can u please give me ur contact number ?

Default Student Frm PSG

Hello Sathiya... am Sathiyan Frm namakkal,,,
    In regarding with goat farming i would like to Contact you,,,
    am In my final year and decided to do a Project in this feld,, can u Help me, i would like to share and to gather information frm your NGO... It will help me to perform well in my project,, Is it possiable for u to help me.. Let me know your willing through Privae messege ,, send me your contact Info

Quote Originally Posted by poovagi View Post
    Dear Manima,

We have already posted an ad in this column looking for a agriculture land for our organic agricultural practices and goat farming in & around Namakkal district. We are an NGO working from Namakkal, mainly aiming to promote sustainable agriculture & better livelihood opportunities for women & marginal farmers from Namakkal & rasipuram areas.

We would be happy, if you could give me your phone number & details of the land including the village and survey number, we will get back to you on 2nd Jan 2009.

Best
    Sathiya

Smile want agricultural land

Quote Originally Posted by shalini View Post
    Lands Near Kolli Hills, Your Prices seem to be much higher.I have offers for 30000 ( thirty thousand Peracre, in Kolli Hilss, the Govt valuvation is 27000 Rs. I can offer you this price , If interested. I
    Hi Shalini,

I want agricultural land . My budget is Rs 25,000/- to 28,000/- per acre. No specific location. Basic amenity such as water,electricity,easy access by road, title clear, free from legal hurdles.Interested seller can contact on me, need around 10-12 Acres

Please provide us your contact details.

Hi,

Is the place still available ? give me ure contact number.

Rgds,

Praba

Default Hi manima2001

I am Radhika from namakkal looking for agri land in and around kolli hills area.....

Is your land still available? I am interested in the land? PLease let me know by email.......so that we can talk further
    THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by manima2001 View Post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast