Notices

Thread: 1000 acres land for sale at cheap rate.

1. #1 1000 acres land for sale at cheap rate. 
    Premium Member
    We can provide 1000 acres of land good for Jatropha cultivation in Rajasthan at very cheap rates. Interested parties may be in contact.
    Chirag Gajjar, K.T.C. INTERNATIONAL, B/65, Vraj Rsidency, Naroda- Dehagm road, NARODA,Ahmedabad - MO : 9998732033, 9426065076. email : ktcint@gmail.com

2. #2 about land 

Sir,
    I am intrested to buy that land .
    so please give me all the detail about land , ph, location and cost etc.
    thanks
    dr mrs santosh mukherjee
    Last edited by Ritika; March 18th, 2008 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

3. #3 plz forward all details 

chirag.............plz foward details with price
    Last edited by Ritika; March 18th, 2008 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

hi
    can u give me details of this land
    cost, location and all
    ashish

We are into Agri. land consultation please forward the details (Site sketch & Location Map) to the our mail address to enable the process as requested.
    Email:greenomeagrowealth@gmail.com.

JS Rao,
    Managing Director,
    Greenome Agrowealth Pvt Ltd.,

Quote Originally Posted by chirag View Post
    We can provide 1000 acres of land good for Jatropha cultivation in Rajasthan at very cheap rates. Interested parties may be in contact.

6. #6 Js Rao. 
    Premium Member
    In how much land you are interested. Once visit the location. It is in Jalor district of Rajasthan and 1000 acres at single place. The rate is Rs 21000/ acre.
    If interested I can also show you the other pieces of land. The rates of other will be higher About Rs.25000 - Rs.27000/ acre. The land is in 500 acres, and 340 acres plot.
    Feel free for the furthe communication
    Chirag Gajjar, K.T.C. INTERNATIONAL, B/65, Vraj Rsidency, Naroda- Dehagm road, NARODA,Ahmedabad - MO : 9998732033, 9426065076. email : ktcint@gmail.com

7. #7 cheap agri land in rajasthan 

Quote Originally Posted by shreevidhya View Post
    Sir,
    I am intrested to buy that land .
    so please give me all the detail about land , ph, location and cost etc.
    thanks
    dr mrs santosh mukherjee
    Sir,
    I have many types of Agri land.Rs 50000 to 85000 per bigha.good soil,water.so if you want agri land and become a Farmer than i will fully help you about all Documentation Registry etc. and I am a local person of rajasthan.
    so more information plz contact me. otherwise send me your contact no.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 13th, 2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

8. #8 chep land 

Quote Originally Posted by rohitmf View Post
    chirag.............plz foward details with price
    Sir,
    I have many types of Agri land.Rs 50000 to 85000 per bigha.good soil,water.so if you want agri land and become a Farmer than i will fully help you about all Documentation Registry etc. and I am a local person of rajasthan.
    so more information plz contact me. otherwise send me your contact no.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 13th, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade