AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Land in Gujarat - Contract Farming / Purchase

Arrow Land in Gujarat - Contract Farming / Purchase

Hi Friend,

Anyone required land more then 175 Acres please reply me on this site, Agricutlure land available in Gujarat for less then Rs.30000/- per Veegha . 100 Kms from Ahmedabad.

and Rs.80000/- per Veegha 15 Kms from Dholera Port (being developed in Gujarat)

Regards,
    Kirpalsinh

Default land

I shall be obliged if you can provide actual location of the land and its quality.

Also please clarify if the rate is per acre is mentioned by you or is it different.

Thanks and regards,
    Omprakash Verma
    Last edited by Ritika; February 18th, 2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Default What is the land measures

please contact me and check your message
    Last edited by Ritika; February 18th, 2008 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Dear Mr.Varma,

The rate i quoted is Per Veegha and veegha means.

1 acre = 1.75 Veegha

Regards,
    Kirpalsinh

Please let me know following details about the first land (100 KM)

1. Which direction the land is located - towards which city/town - Higway no.
    2. Does the land have red soil or black?
    3. What is the water situation - borewell, stream, river, etc. and distances.
    4. Is there anything cultivated on the land. If yes details.
    5. Are there any biult-up structures on the land.

As per my knowledge and information 1 acre = 2.5 Veeghas as far as GOI norms go. In the earstwhile princely state of Gujarat and Saurashtra it used to be 1 acre = 3 Veeghas. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Kulin Shah

Quote Originally Posted by kirpalsinh View Post
    Hi Friend,

Anyone required land more then 175 Acres please reply me on this site, Agricutlure land available in Gujarat for less then Rs.30000/- per Veegha . 100 Kms from Ahmedabad.

Regards,
    Kirpalsinh
    i am interested in your deal pl. send your contact no. or add. where i can meet to you

Default purchases of land

I want to purchases the land near about to ahmedabad (Guj) if any body interested in sale of agricultuer land or waste land pl. email me

Regards

umesh pandey

Default Agriland Offer From You

Hi,

I am interested in your offer.

Please contact me & also provide your contact details.

I am from South Gujarat , can plan visit during next week end.

Thanking You,

Manoj
    Last edited by Ritika; February 20th, 2008 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Quote Originally Posted by kulinshah View Post
    Please let me know following details about the first land (100 KM)

1. Which direction the land is located - towards which city/town - Higway no.
    2. Does the land have red soil or black?
    3. What is the water situation - borewell, stream, river, etc. and distances.
    4. Is there anything cultivated on the land. If yes details.
    5. Are there any biult-up structures on the land.

As per my knowledge and information 1 acre = 2.5 Veeghas as far as GOI norms go. In the earstwhile princely state of Gujarat and Saurashtra it used to be 1 acre = 3 Veeghas. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Kulin Shah
    Dear Mr Kulin,

Please find the answer to your query.

1. Which direction the land is located - towards which city/town - Higway no. - Ahmedabad - Bhavanagar Highway

2. Does the land have red soil or black? - BLACK

3. What is the water situation - borewell, stream, river, etc. and distances. - CROPING ONCE IN A YEAR , ON NATURAL RAIN WATER, BUT WITH "Khet Talawada" Project, now its possible to take more then one crop whereever small ponds are available

4. Is there anything cultivated on the land. If yes details. - Grain, Wheat, Cotton, Castors, Cumin can be cultivated in the land. at Present Grain crop is there.

5. Are there any biult-up structures on the land. - NO

Default Land for Lease

Read your posting.I am interested in doing dairy farming,and looking for a land for Lease.Land should be a developed one,ready for cultivation of green fodder e.t.c and availability of water & approach road.If interested please let me know the land details,expected period of leasing and the expected rate per acre per year.

Quote Originally Posted by kirpalsinh View Post
    Hi Friend,

Regards,
    Kirpalsinh
    Last edited by Ritika; February 28th, 2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast