Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

farm land in kodaikanal

Register

Click Here!

Total area of land »3 Acres
Location » palani to kodaikanal Road Before Kodaikanal 10 KM Near Perumalmalai
Kodikanal (Dindugal - District) Tamilnadu
The nearest railway station Kodaikanal Road (80 kms) is directly connected by rail with Chennai, *
Nearest airport Madurai (120 kms from Kodaikanal Road :
Infrastructure
1. 3 Acres of Patta land with cleared Document
2. One Well (Never Dry)
3. 1 Private Falls (Never Dry)
4. Servant Quarters – 1 numbers
5. Very Beautiful View (Scenery View ) You can see Nature of God Beauty Cultivation The following plants are maintaining with good condition. at initial stage ( Cultivable sources) Hills Banana Coffee Orange Tree Butter Fruit
6 Fashion Fruit
7. Custard Apple
8. Citrus(Lemon)
9. Pomegranate
10. Kadukai
11. Jack Tree
12. More than 100 numbers of trees and plants are also there.
13. Alternatively, also ideal location for Ashram, nature resort, etc., cool climate. Wounderful View Important Information . Three Phase Electricity available, Phone Facilities, Good road Facilities. Inside the Land Water Falls available never dry in that falls year around water come in that falls Location before Kodaikanal 10 KM (Perumalmalai). Immediate sales. If you want to visit this land, you are welcome.

smileshivag

Price needed

What will be the price for this farm? Can you plese send me the details with photographs? please i am a developer, i am looking this for my client

thanks
sivasubramanian.G
sivanaaisanthosh@gmail.com

The nearest railway station Kodaikanal Road (80 kms) is directly connected by rail with Chennai, *
Infrastructure
2. One Well (Never Dry)
5. Very Beautiful View (Scenery View ) You can see Nature of God Beauty Cultivation The following plants are maintaining with good condition. at initial stage ( Cultivable sources) Hills Banana Coffee Orange Tree Butter Fruit
6 Fashion Fruit
7. Custard Apple
8. Citrus(Lemon)
9. Pomegranate
10. Kadukai
11. Jack Tree
13. Alternatively, also ideal location for Ashram, nature resort, etc., cool climate. Wounderful View Important Information . Three Phase Electricity available, Phone Facilities, Good road Facilities. Inside the Land Water Falls available never dry in that falls year around water come in that falls Location before Kodaikanal 10 KM (Perumalmalai). Immediate sales. If you want to visit this land, you are welcome.

nvg_hal

Please mail me with location price details with photos to sai2817@gmail.com. I am a genuine buyer willing to visit your farm at a mutually agreeable date.

Infrastructure
2. One Well (Never Dry)
6 Fashion Fruit
7. Custard Apple
8. Citrus(Lemon)
9. Pomegranate
10. Kadukai
11. Jack Tree

nvg_hal

If willing we can also jointly developed this farm

Infrastructure
2. One Well (Never Dry)
6 Fashion Fruit
7. Custard Apple
8. Citrus(Lemon)
9. Pomegranate
10. Kadukai
11. Jack Tree

Thanks for the response. Please provide me your email id. I will send some pictures and we will discuss further.
Thanks,

Nathan v k