Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bangalore - Agri Land group buy

Register

Click Here!

agrilearn

I am planning to invest 30L into Agricultural land in Bangalore. My parents have the credentials to invest into farming land. But the issue here is getting something decent/Sizable land for 30L. I have came across some decent options in the range of 80-90 Lacs [which are sold now but sure i will get many of these options going forward]. One of the Option evaluated by me is to form a team of 4-5 people and buy 8-10 acre agricultural land and plan meaningful ROI with some kind of cultivation.
Any thoughts around this thought process..... [Pros/Cons etc...] or anyone who is interested with this do let me know [with farming background]

susomoy

Very Good Idea, this can not only help in buying land but also be handy in doing farming. This kind of like minded modern people will not only do good but also change the economic topography of the ten villages around the operation.

I am planning to invest 30L into Agricultural land in Bangalore. My parents have the credentials to invest into farming land. But the issue here is getting something decent/Sizable land for 30L. I have came across some decent options in the range of 80-90 Lacs [which are sold now but sure i will get many of these options going forward]. One of the Option evaluated by me is to form a team of 4-5 people and buy 8-10 acre agricultural land and plan meaningful ROI with some kind of cultivation.
Any thoughts around this thought process..... [Pros/Cons etc...] or anyone who is interested with this do let me know [with farming background]

nvg_hal

I am also looking for such an option. I would prefer to take the land on lease and take it from there.