Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale in virudhunagar red soil land Rs.95000

Register

Click Here!

chanakyan1979

Cultivable land

Red soil land for sale in virudhunagar district,RS.95000 per acre there is 90 acres.If interested please call-9543455978 or e-mail-chelacuty@gmail.com
Sir,
A close search of the Agriculture Information.com you are the front runner in furnishing information about the availability of land and its cost etc. It seems that your ad starts from 18 acres and upwards to 600 acres etc. We are in need of five acres in T. Kallupatty, Peraiyur, Vadipatti, Thiruppuvanam area at a cost of Rs.3000/- per cent for immediate purchase provided the land has good water facility and clear title etc. The location of the land is compromised. If you are in dealing such small extent you can taken note of this mail. If not it may be ignored summarily.
Thanks,
Chanakyan Chandragupthan

chelacuty

reply regarding land

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the appreciation.There is no problem in number of acres,kindly give me your e-mailid or mobile number or reply to my thread or call-9543455978.I will inform about the land tommorrow.

chelacuty

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the appreciation.There is no problem in number of acres,kindly give me your e-mailid or mobile number or reply to my thread or call-9543455978.I will inform about the land tommorrow.

Respected Sir,

Dear friend,

I am looking agricultural land around 3 acres, with less prices around south side of Tamilnadu. if any thing is there please contact me.

Prabakaran Sellappa
selraj.Prabakaran@gmail.com

mk6072

Agriculture Land on Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida

Invest in Agriculture land on Yamuna Expressway & Greater Noida.
And make you money Double Just in a Year……

&
Take possession Before Your Registry…………..
Land on Yamuna Expressway Started @300 Rs Per sqyard……..

More detail Call Us……………..