Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Agriculture land in radus of 80 km or 2 hours drive from bangalore

Register

Click Here!

vineetuas

Hi,

I want to become an organic farmer in near future, so looking for 1acre to 2 acres of land for personal use, near by Bangalore in radius of 80 kms / 1 to 2 hrs drive from the city. Looking at a range of 4 lacs to 6 lacs per acre.

Regards
Vineet

shajathali

Hi,

I want to become an organic farmer in near future, so looking for 1acre to 2 acres of land for personal use, near by Bangalore in radius of 80 kms / 1 to 2 hrs drive from the city. Looking at a range of 4 lacs to 6 lacs per acre.

Regards
Vineet
Hi vineet

If you require in Tamil nadu call me or mail me i have land suitable for organic agricultre as the usage of pesticides is almost zero doing only rain red crop around 100 kms from bangalore price is 3 acrs 4 lac per acr 3 acrs 5.5 lac per acr 7 acrs 5.5 lac per acr 4 acrs 4.75 lac per acr

All the lands are having good approach road some extent mud road but motarable rich red soil, sound underground water

shajath ali
shajath@gmail.com

rrachappa

Hello Vineet
Good day,

I have Farm land for sale , its 5 Acre near Koratgere and max 2 hr drive.
Its full complete farm land consisting Bore, 2 House , fencing and Electricity meaning ready to use farm.

Just at corner has new garmet industry built 50 acre and working 1000 people.

This area has huge potential for industralisation and has great future prospectus for commerlisation.

If intersted mail me at shiva_r2000@yahoo.com

Regards
Shiva

seenugyt

NH-7 near Agriculture land available Bangalore international airport land 85 km or1 hours drive from bangalore

Regards
srinivasa

abdulrehman

Hi sir ,
I have many lands in maddur for u just 80 km from Bangalore on the way to Mysore for more details contact abdul
8197871284/ 8197866104

Thank you
Abdul rehman abdullah