Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted - Agri Lands in Kerala - preferably not more than 100 kms from Guruvayur

Register

Click Here!

ksmahesh

I am looking for agricultural land near Guruvayur - my house is in Guruvayoor. Wanted both paadam - wet lands for paddy and parambu - dry land for trees etc.
I am NOT looking for land which can be used for residential purposes - hence I am NOT interested in high priced land - which can be used for other purposes.
My needs are purely agriculture. So the price of the land will be fixed based on the per year income minus expenses for the land.
Price is dependent on the income from the agricultural produce and factors like water and type of soil, fertility etc will be the main factor.
I can buy land in interior places also - provided scope for agriculture is good.
Distance from Guruvayur will be a consideration - because I can save time of travel.
50 km radius from my home is an acceptable distance. If the factors like price, water, soil fertility and other conveniences are very good - I can go far - even 200 kms from my home.
If you have anything suitable please call me on 8281443166 or whatsapp. Thank you.

thekrishnan

I have some land near kunnamkulam. Imnot planning to sell it but can work with you on options to use it for farming. contact thekrishnan@gmail.com

I am looking for agricultural land near Guruvayur - my house is in Guruvayoor. Wanted both paadam - wet lands for paddy and parambu - dry land for trees etc.
I am NOT looking for land which can be used for residential purposes - hence I am NOT interested in high priced land - which can be used for other purposes.
My needs are purely agriculture. So the price of the land will be fixed based on the per year income minus expenses for the land.
Price is dependent on the income from the agricultural produce and factors like water and type of soil, fertility etc will be the main factor.
I can buy land in interior places also - provided scope for agriculture is good.
Distance from Guruvayur will be a consideration - because I can save time of travel.
50 km radius from my home is an acceptable distance. If the factors like price, water, soil fertility and other conveniences are very good - I can go far - even 200 kms from my home.
If you have anything suitable please call me on 8281443166 or whatsapp. Thank you.