Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres agricultural land for sale - nairobi kenya - 30 km from nairobi town

Register

Click Here!

bethwel

Hi Guys,

I have 10 Acres Agricultural Land for sale in Nairobi Kenya, about 30 KM from the City Center. The area is good for Green House Farming, Dairy Farming and Poultry Farming. There are flower farms around the place if you wish to engage in flower farming.

Cost per Acre is USD. 35000 {US Dollars}

Also available is a 5 Acre piece, 2 Acre piece, and a 1 acre piece in the same area, all of them Virgin lands, very good for farming.

The area roams free with wild animals such as Zebras, Antelopes, Buffaloes, Wilder beasts, Ostriches and other wildlife which graze side by side with our goats, sheep, cattle and road runners.

It is a prime location if you were to start a Dairy Farm or a Poultry Farm or both, being that its under served with such products and the market demand within the larger COMESA region is just that high.

Talk to me on the contacts below;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me on +254722922373

email:bethwel@hotmail.com

email:bethwel@avtce.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me an email if you are interested or call me.

Thank you,

Bethwel

Last edited:

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)