Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

3500 acre land for sale in Telangana state do u want

Register

Click Here!

rajproperties

​Dist. - Mendak ( Telangana ) 3500 Acre ( 70% flat land 30% up down) Black soil with water supply dam approx 300 acre area.
price start on 150000/- per acre.
Term & Condition :-
We have deal on all type Agriculture/ non agriculture, Farming/ non farming, Commercial, Plantation, Farm house development, Industries usable Land.
If you have Real Estate Investor, property buyer, farmer or the owner of black money and if you want to secure your earnings. Property buyer, property papers of any kind will not be the first. If so request. Without seeing the property of us or our representatives do not demand any papers relating to property.
If you liked viewing the property. When you first booking amount (token money) to pay the property papers then you will give our firm. Otherwise we will not be forced.

Real Estate in Safe and secure investment of the world- Raj Properties And Fin_corp Services

adeeptech

I am looking 10 acers agriculture land about 1-1.5 lak.

​Dist. - Mendak ( Telangana ) 3500 Acre ( 70% flat land 30% up down) Black soil with water supply dam approx 300 acre area.
price start on 150000/- per acre.
Term & Condition :-
We have deal on all type Agriculture/ non agriculture, Farming/ non farming, Commercial, Plantation, Farm house development, Industries usable Land.
If you have Real Estate Investor, property buyer, farmer or the owner of black money and if you want to secure your earnings. Property buyer, property papers of any kind will not be the first. If so request. Without seeing the property of us or our representatives do not demand any papers relating to property.
If you liked viewing the property. When you first booking amount (token money) to pay the property papers then you will give our firm. Otherwise we will not be forced.

Real Estate in Safe and secure investment of the world- Raj Properties And Fin_corp Services

dsvraju18

wanted above 1500 acrs land in india

hi
we have genuine requirement for an international electronic manufacturing company to establish unit in india they are asking above 1500 acres land clear title land which is having minimum 30 feet road and below 2 km from any high way"better" if it land is having highway face near by railway stations and municipal city. land cast is depends on as per market value and gov card value which is high an average bases so if you have any Leeds

cal me on 9912005060 rajendra or send me mail on mokshaagroup@gmail.com[/B]

polampelli

I am NRI from UK and genuinely interested in buying 100 acres of land with good water facility and road connectivity for agricultural purpose.
Please share more details on my mail id on exact location, type of land/soil, availability of water and road connectivity : ravi.polampelli@gmail.com