Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Are you an entrepreneurial enthusiast farmer? Land available very near Bangalore S

Register

Click Here!

oldman

Hello,

I'm an IT professional, having an 8ac patch of land off of Kanakapura road, Blr South -4.5Km from NICE Road/Kanakpura rd jct, with tar road all the way to the farm. I'm looking for a joint farm development or any other suitable use of the land (other than residential).
Organics, veggies, flowers are some of the sure bets due to the proximity to the city. Abundant water, has borewell in addition. Lot of vegetation for organic compost.

Plz email to nop6940 at yahoo.com with your contact info

Good day.

santhosh443

Hello,

I'm an IT professional, having an 8ac patch of land off of Kanakapura road, Blr South -4.5Km from NICE Road/Kanakpura rd jct, with tar road all the way to the farm. I'm looking for a joint farm development or any other suitable use of the land (other than residential).
Organics, veggies, flowers are some of the sure bets due to the proximity to the city. Abundant water, has borewell in addition. Lot of vegetation for organic compost.

Good day.
Buddy,

How about starting greenhouse cultivation of vegitable or flower.? I was looking for a small piece of land where i can start growing some vegetables.
If interested we can do some thing joinly .

Thanks,
Santhosh

pradeepjk

Hello,

Good day.
Hi,

Is this option still available ? the Yahoo id you mentioned seems to be incorrect ,i got a bounced becoz of yahoo.com..please correct the email id or drop me one - pjk321@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Pradeep
ninesixthreetwotwoninethreefivesixzero.

djsastry

Hello Oldman,
yr email ID seems to be invalid. Got a bounced email saying so. Pls correct yr email ID and repost Thanks