AgricultureInformation.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sale of agricultural land in sindhudurg district

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seema78 View Post
    We have 30 acres of land in village 8 kms away from taluka kankavli , district sindhudurg. It is 20 minutes distance by road from kankavli taluka.Very beautiful spot.Red soil. Ideal for cashew, bamboo , teak wood and medicinal plants cultivation. Interested parties contact
    This is Nandakumar from NEESA GROUP,we are in to CHAIN OF HOTEL/RESORT/GOLF/AGRITECH-BIOTECH etc..business having network all over india. We are interested in your offered plot, can you mail me complete details (Land clearance documents,cost whether both the plots are together or with distance, title clearance etc.) if available layout with four side details of the plot.
    Please send This is urgent,please response with some other plots also.
    Regards,
    Nandakumar
    Sr.Manager-PROJECT COORDINATION
    NEESA GROUP
    Last edited by Ritika; August 22nd, 2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Interested: Chetan Kadulkar, Kanakvli

Hi Seema,

I am resident of kankavli.
    Now I am in Mumbai for job but I am interested in land.
    But as per my best knowledge 15,0000 per acr is too much.
    If you are ready to for deal and talk then I am really interested.

If I like deal then I would like to buy quickly.

Regards
    Chetan Kadulkar
    Last edited by Ritika; September 20th, 2008 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default 30 acres land in kankavli

I am interested in the land. Please provide exact location details and also when we can visit site.

Hi Suresh,

It is not an adivasi land. It is our individually owned property.All our titles are clear. About reaching the spot , kankavli taluka is nearly 550kms from mumbai and trains like madgoan-janshatabdi reach within 5-6 hours from mumbai.Other trains like mandovi, konkankanya express reach within 8 hours.From kankavli taluka the place is within 20-25 minutes by St buses or any other mode of transport. The approachable road is concrete and frequency of ST buses,rickshaws is very good.

The supply of water is very good- naturally and even through Shivdaav dam which is 2kms away from the spot and twelve months water supply can be made available through it from Gram Panchayat. Also river is only 3 kms from the spot itself.No fertilisers have been used on the land .

The Government of Maharashtra has declared subsidy of 100% on cashews, mango, bamboo and medicinal plants.

Regards,

Seema.
    hI,

What price are you asking for this land

tks

Naidu

Default agri land at kankavali

We have 30 acres of land in village 8 kms away from taluka kankavli , district sindhudurg. It is 20 minutes distance by road from kankavli taluka.Very beautiful spot.Red soil. Ideal for cashew, bamboo , teak wood and medicinal plants cultivation. Interested parties contact
    Hi,

Kindly [provide following details. I am also from sindhudurg district and very much interested in this property

1. Name of the Village where this land belongs to
    2. under whose name the 6/12 and 7/12
    3. Any contact person whom we can contact in kankavali or in the said village.
    4. What is the current cultivation in this area.

kindly send ur mobile to discuss further

Regards

Default What is Priceyou are Quoting per Acre. Areyou selling in Part ? like 5-10 Acre etc.

Hi..

What is Priceyou are Quoting per Acre. Areyou selling in Part ? like 5-10 Acre etc.
    Email me : bhupendra_sawant@yahoo.com
    or send me your number?

-Bhupendra

Default Really Interested in Buying your Land

Dear Seema Ji,
    If you really interested in selling your land (Your Posting Attached) please mail details with your mobile number on aarmohan10 at yahoo dot com I am really interested & a Geniune buyer of some land at sindhdurg.
    Please inform details like :
    1) Land is in under cultivation what type of plantation is there or whole land is still vacat.
    2) Availability of Water & Electricity.
    3) Best & final price at this global recesstion time when all property market goes down.
    Please mail all details earliest.
    Thanks
    Aar Mohan

Default Your Listing

Hi,

Please contact me on aechaporia@hotmail.com

I am interested in aquiring land around Sindhudurg and would like more details.

Thanks,

Adi

+919923700720

Default purchase

hi seema do u have the same available till yet or it sold ,,, as i was interested in buying it ...

if the land is still there than please let me know as i do frequently visit Kankavli and Goa , so if i get a chance to visit than i will try to visit.
    Thanks
    Amit

Default Agri land At Rs.2.30/Sq ft with Govt Subdised project

Quote Originally Posted by flashstryker View Post
    I am interested in the purchase of this land as well, since I am scouting for land in the Sindhudurg area. Please let me know if the rate you have quoted are negotiable and whether the land is available on a piecemeal basis(is 5 acres of 15 acres available).
    We are basically from Ratnagiri district of Konkan (California of Maharashtra). We deals in Land in konkan region.
    Concept we have come up with is “your dream land @ affordable price with wealth creation options and complete support”.
    What we offer is
    A) Land @ Rs. 2.30/sq ft (Rupees two & paise thirty only/Sq ft). Minimum land one have to purchase is 21780 sq ft (ONE UNIT) (Rs. 50,000/-).
    B) Free Consultancy on Govt subsidized schemes to utilized that land, (if you wish to implement the project)
    C) Implementation of projects on your behalf @ nominal charges. (if you wish us to implement it)
    D) Rs. 5000/- Booking Amount Min Rs. 1000/- + EMI ( Land will transfer on your name only after complete payment till that time project execution can be done)
    E) Ten percent appreciation every year*.
    F) Buyback**

Land is situated at
    Village Whell –Tahsil Lanja, District – Ratnagiri.
    This land is in the bang of river so you can understand its importance in terms of farm housing/Farming.
    Along with land we can implement any of the following project as per your interest & wish with govt subsidised schemes.

1) Alphanso Mango Project
    2) Cashew Project
    3) Teak wood
    4) Khair (Kattha)
    5) Bamboo plantation ETC…
    Above one are long term project. If you are looking for short term income generating source then you can think about

1) Honey bee along with flower farming
    2) Milk
    3) Poultry farm
    4) Sheli-Mendhi Palan etc.
    Above mentioned can be executed in two ways
    1) You can appoint your people & Manage
    2) We can do it for you on nominal charges as per project selected by you.

For further information you can contact amitbane2007@yahoo.co.in

ONE UNIT Calculation is as follows

Total amount payble for ONE UNIT is Rs. 50,000/-

Booking Amount is
    Rs. 5000/-

So Balance amount payble in EMI is
    50000-5000= Rs.45000/-

Minimum EMI is Rs. 1000/- for one unit
    so to complete payment of above said land one have to pay EMI for 45 Months (i.e. 3Yrs & 9 Months)

By the time

C)Implementation of projects on your behalf @ nominal charges. (if you wish us to implement it) can be done.

*As per market status. **Up to one year purchase value

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast