Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business Start Up Finance.

Register

Click Here!

rrachappa

Hello,

We are looking forward to finance small scale business start ups in around Bangalore.
Preference shall be give to Agriculture, Solar, Biomass projects.
Max Budget offered is 50L.

If interested write to me at shiva_r2000atyahoodotcom

Regards
shivakumar

pammicrazy

Good morning,
I have a plan for to do resort. I have 8 acres land coffee with hilly and back water of hemavathi river.but it's 180 km from Bangalore. If you will be interest to finance please mail me or contact me
Pramodchammu@gmail.com

Regards
Pramod

saleempa

Reapected sir, with regard to the above farming business I would like to humbly request to kindly assist to help me to get financial need .I have purchased a piece of land with shed which is suitable for sheep/goat project. the property is under loan which
is over due in BANK. i have made sale agreement in my name andI have security against the property. please kindly assist me with loan facilities so as to start small scale business. Thanking you,with regards,SALEEM PASHA. contact phone #in INDIA Bangalore Karnataka 00917411840684/00919739896044.in Kuwait 0096590920785/0096566463659
We are looking forward to finance small scale business start ups in around Bangalore.

If interested write to me at shiva_r2000atyahoodotcom

Regards
shivakumar[/QUOTE]p

saleempa

Reapected sir, with regard to the above farming business I would like to humbly request to kindly assist to help me to get financial need .I have purchased a piece of land with shed which is suitable for sheep/goat project. the property is under loan which
is over due in BANK. i have made sale agreement in my name andI have security against the property. please kindly assist me with loan facilities so as to start small scale business. Thanking you,with regards,SALEEM PASHA. contact phone #in INDIA Bangalore Karnataka 00917411840684/00919739896044.in Kuwait 0096590920785/0096566463659 email: saleempasha5@hotmail.com /pashas50@yahoo.com