Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land for sale at Kowdhalli, Kollegal taluk

Register

Click Here!

mgp786

There is an agriculture land for sale of 7 acres located at Kowdhalli M.M.Hills main road with water resources:2 bore-wells, 1 open well.30-45 coconut trees, 1 farm house and the main advantage of this land is that it is located onto the M.M hills main road.It can be used for any commercial purpose also.I am ready to sell it to genuine buyers who are interested in this land.Please contact me at 9611995944 or 9448899784 for more details.

Thank You.

nandagopu

There is an agriculture land for sale of 7 acres located at Kowdhalli M.M.Hills main road with water resources:2 bore-wells, 1 open well.30-45 coconut trees, 1 farm house and the main advantage of this land is that it is located onto the M.M hills main road.It can be used for any commercial purpose also.I am ready to sell it to genuine buyers who are interested in this land.Please contact me at 9611995944 or 9448899784 for more details.

Thank You.
quote me the price per acer and distence from mm hills

tvrama_rao

Please let me know the location of Kowdhalli M.M.Hills and the price per acre.

Thank You.
Please let me know the location of Kowdhalli M.M.Hills and the price per acre.