Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Land required for purchase at decent rate between Bangalore & Palamaner

Register

Click Here!

hemanth2007

Hi Friends

I am looking for 15 to 30 acres of Agri land/Farm Land between the stretch of Kolar(Karnataka) and Palamaner(AP) or Palamaner(AP) to Madanapalli(AP) stretch

My Requirements
* Land should be very fertile and red soil preferred
* Water bodies like Bore well or Open well should be there (if not available at least land should have good water resources for future bore drilling)
* Good Electricity facility is a must
* Road access: I am not looking for roadside properties, so I am ok with going inside 7 to 10KM interior from the NH or SH but the property should have accessibility to roads
* Price per acre should be between RS 50,000/- to 1 Lakh (mandatory)
* Clear titles and documents to be perfect.

I am not keen on Mango or any other trees/plantations in the land. My requirement is to procure a barn land, if there are trees well and good, otherwise also is fine with me.

Kindly contact me on hemanth.2005@hotmail.com

Regards
Hemanth

sayujsmenon

Hi Friends

I am looking for 15 to 30 acres of Agri land/Farm Land between the stretch of Kolar(Karnataka) and Palamaner(AP) or Palamaner(AP) to Madanapalli(AP) stretch

My Requirements
* Land should be very fertile and red soil preferred
* Water bodies like Bore well or Open well should be there (if not available at least land should have good water resources for future bore drilling)
* Good Electricity facility is a must
* Road access: I am not looking for roadside properties, so I am ok with going inside 7 to 10KM interior from the NH or SH but the property should have accessibility to roads
* Price per acre should be between RS 50,000/- to 1 Lakh (mandatory)
* Clear titles and documents to be perfect.

I am not keen on Mango or any other trees/plantations in the land. My requirement is to procure a barn land, if there are trees well and good, otherwise also is fine with me.

Kindly contact me on hemanth.2005@hotmail.com

Regards
Hemanth

Dear Mr. Hemanth,

We are also looking for similar lands....
Do let us know if you come across any!

Also, maybe we could team up with similar minded people so that we can get better offers and also maybe will be helpful to each other after procuring the land .....

sayujsmenon@gmail.com

naveenchowdari

Hi Hemanth and Menon

Am also in same pool, did you get any lands or still under search
You can provide details to naveenchowdari@gmail.com, am getting lands which are in the range of 3 and above lakhs / acre and in bits and pieces hence am not interested

Expecting reply from you

Thanks

gopipc

Premium Member
Any update on this thread?
I am also interested to buy 1 to 2 acre land near Palamaner (between Palamaner and Mulbagal).
This is for setting up an orphanage
Please PM if interested. We can pool and get a better deal.