Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

56 acers solar fenced Agri land for lease/sale in Kadapa District Andhara pradesh

Register

Click Here!

tjagadish123

56 acres of land with solar fencing and 3 borewells located in Palagiri village, V.N.Palli amdal, Kadapa district is avaialbel for long term laes/sale Soil type is red loomy soil- suitable for horticultre crops, goat rearing farms, farm forestry If interested contact 9790877937

george80

56 acres of land

56 acres of land with solar fencing and 3 borewells located in Palagiri village, V.N.Palli amdal, Kadapa district is avaialbel for long term laes/sale Soil type is red loomy soil- suitable for horticultre crops, goat rearing farms, farm forestry If interested contact 9790877937
Plz provide the expected amount for both i.e lease and sale, distance from bangalore, water, electricity, any house, temperature etc to: moni.george1@gmail.com or mob: 8281178217/9947055176.
thanks
Moni George

211bala

Please send us the price quote for purchase to "211.bala@gmail.com" , i am interested and i am from kadapa district itself.
send me SMS to 9703536352.

saradhisree

Do u have any agricultural lands at the cost of rs 50,000 to 70,000 per acre,if its suitable my requirement ,I am able to buy 50 to 100 acres