Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need to buy an agricultural land in karnataka

Register

Click Here!

m_e_shariff

Hi All,

I am a software professional, i am interested in buying an agricultural / farm land in karnataka. I heard that there are some rules in karnataka like only agriculturalist or whose annual income is less than 2 lacs / year only can buy the land.

Can anyone please tell me the government rules to buy the land?

Thanks in advance.

coffeecult

Hi, karnataka land revenue act says in Rule 79A and 79B that to buy agricultural land in karnataka, one need to have RTC ie own a proof to show that he owns agricultural land in any part of the country and the total declared family taxable income for the previous 5 years should not be more than Rs 10.00 lakhs. ie. Rs 2.00 lakhs average. This does not apply to certain category, ie for a Trust, for education purpose etc. etc... Please take advise of a Advocate before buying or else you will loose put your money and are in to trouble.

fdrealagri

Cheap Agri lands for Sale in Dharwad District, Karnataka.

Cheap AGRI Lands Available For Outright SALE in DHARWAD & BELGAUM Districts,Karnataka; 10 acre @ 12 lks Per Acre & 100 acre (avl upto 475 acres) @ 4 lks Per acre,
Interested Buyers Contact at: +919738724387.

Last edited:

sunil reddy

hi friend,,,pls contact me at 9901996824..i wil tel u...recently we hav done a registration like this..and the buyer also got the kaatha into his name...

birur

I have read the messages in this topic. There are many hudles in this subject.

To come out of the hudles and to go ahead with the agricultural lands to be owned, you have to first go for lease of the lands and do what ever you like and don"t spend money. But, while taking training as lease holder of the agriculttural land, you would come to know the pros and cons of the subject. You can look after the land under lease and step by step by go for purchasing it, provided then your will for this will strong. So, goahead for the lands, where you can go for poultry, dairy and vegetables growing, where you can get experience and also money.
Harry Fernandes, 9844830866

Dear Sir,

If you are at bangalore, and near to Hosur, you can get agri land for cheap and with out any hard rules to buy agri land.

you want to buy agri land please let me know.

regards
Sai Vijay @ vijayakumar